Scene optimizer disappears

P
p.
User
Scene optimizer icon is available when I open camera application. But when I change the lens it disappears (not available for 0.6x, 3x, 10x).
I tried to close the camera application and reopen it. Still the same issue.

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
    Kannst du dein Anliegen noch etwas präziser formulieren? So wird dir kaum einer weiterhelfen können.

Du kannst es nur noch bei der Kamera Einstellung zu schalten oder abwählen.
    Dein Szenenoptimierer läuft im Hintergrund mit und ist nicht immer dann zu sehen.
    Von daher ist es so gewollt.

Similar threads

A
    Hi guys, gals, and others, I have a question. Lately, after the Update on March 3rd, I am experiencing a weird bug. The Folders I have created with different apps and grouped them, tend to disappear. I had it by now at least three times, with different Folders and they only come back once I did...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    S
    Hello Samsung community, I recently noticed that my Samsung S21 is not able to record loud music properly. When I go to discos/Pubs/Festivals with loud music and record a video, the device distorts the bass. My device works perfectly and I use it with no case. This is strange since I didn't have...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    H
    Hello Community *1f44b.png*, I have updated my S21 Ultra to One UI 4 Android 12. And after that I cannot Force Stop any application on my device. I also did a factory reset but it did not solve the issue. Let me know if anyone is facing the same problem or is it just me. ThanksBest regards 5028854
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    N
    D
    Hi everybody, Since few days, the wide angle camera of my Samsung A53 5G stopped working. When I select the 0.5x zoom from the standard camera app, I get an error message (Warning, camera error). I tried to clear the cache, restart the phone, restart in safe mode, without success. I tried also...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    X
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the name that appears when I right a review for an app in the galaxy store? When I write a review it is associated with a username in the galaxy app store and I've tried everything but I couldn't find a way to change it! 5989610
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    Zurück
    Oben