Game hub is horrible

X
x.
User
I think samsung developers should know that people are making it clear "Game Hub" aka "Game Launcher" is horrible and the last update/redesign/rebrand is horrible!
Honestly the app was amazing and was one of kind but it's extremely unfortunate that someone out there at samsung decided to ruin this app and the whole experience!!! Instant games are bad and full of annoying ads therfore no one want this app anymore and I'm uninstalling it!

true?v=v2.jpg

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
    Warum teilst Du das denn den Entwicklern von Samsung nicht einfach mit? Vielleicht erhören die Dich ja.

Oh my bad, I thought I attached the screenshot of my and other's review! *m:1f605.png*

Similar threads

K
    Like my title mentions, i feel that Grammarly ruins Samsung Keaybord with it's overly annoying ammount of stupid corrections. Highlighted in green. Mostly comma corrections or british-english vs us-english or my lowercase "i" stuff. It annoys me the most, that i can not single handidly select a...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    M
    Totally useless. It just shows a couple of news and stupid instant games. For the news there are tons of much better dedicated apps like Google News.You won't find any badge about Samsung apps like Music, Health, Notes, Email, etc.. Samsung should hide stuff like this instead of putting it on...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    D
    M
    I'm using a Galaxy Watch and Samsung Health to track my sport activities. Every morning I'm driving with my bike to my workplace. It appears, that the difference between the burned calories of the manually set training to the auto detected training is really high. So if I start the bicycle...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    S
    To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    T
    E
    Samsung keyboard currently operates the following way:If you hold down backspace, it starts deleting letters repeatedly and eventually switches to deleting whole words. This makes it difficult to control exactly how much you delete. Suggested behaivior:When backspace is held for some time, start...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    Zurück
    Oben