Samsung Keyboard ruined by Grammarly

K
k.
User
Like my title mentions, i feel that Grammarly ruins Samsung Keaybord with it's overly annoying ammount of stupid corrections. Highlighted in green. Mostly comma corrections or british-english vs us-english or my lowercase "i" stuff. It annoys me the most, that i can not single handidly select a singular letter. Instead i am forced to choose the whole word. No word plays, no slang terms, no cutesy nicknames...

I honestly hope to god that Grammarly gets infected with a virus, and has it's existence wiped from the face of the internet. Or goes bankrupt and gets bought by more "quality-of-life" caring owners.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
What do you expect in a forum where users help other users? And I would like to bet that most users have no problem with the Samsung keyboard. Why don't you turn off Grammarly if you don't like it? This should be possible in the settings for the keyboard without any problems. It seems to be not a very big problem when words like your "keayboard" are possible. By the way, this is the German speaking community. Continue in English here ->
Samsung Community UK

Similar threads

M
I have always used the S Finder to Search my hidden Apps so that my home screen stays clean an tidy. The way it looks, thats no longer possible right? When i search for a hidden App like " youtube" it no longer show up in the search results. The Problem started about a month ago. Is it a bug or...
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
X
I think samsung developers should know that people are making it clear "Game Hub" aka "Game Launcher" is horrible and the last update/redesign/rebrand is horrible! Honestly the app was amazing and was one of kind but it's extremely unfortunate that someone out there at samsung decided to ruin...
Antworten
Aufrufe
X
R
I am not able to access the details of my SS cloud data summarized on Samsung Cloud with an PC only. If I click on "Gallery", or "Other Synced Data", a verification notification is sent, that I can only access with a modern mobile Samsung device logged into the same account. My SM-T595...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
M
Hello I would like to make a feature Request which was already tried a couple times and they just went stalledI hope to get at least some recognition and maybe even a statement from the development. I am not really sure if this is even the best place to make a feature request but in case it's...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
R
Hi, I tried to install Microsoft Family Safety on my Android Device "Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+" however the app does not show up in Play Store. I am wondering if the Samsung Knox Security System could be the reason for this. Does anybody has experience with that or an idea what the reason could be...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
Zurück
Oben