Garbage software

A
a.
User
Today i was using google maps with my galaxy note 10 while on a bike. Since I was on a bike and could not use the phone simultaneously. I put the adress and place the phone in my pocket. Accidental touch sensor is already on. Every 2 minutes the phone chooses anotherocation and ad a stop it was so pain in the a**. I have to check every minute if my screen was being touched while in my pocket. Every 2 minutes i got another location set either my office or some other place. I know the best way to use the phone on a bike is with a bike mount device but i dont have it the option accidental touch does not work at all in the pocket. I not use any casing or protective cover or a screen protector of any kind.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
    OK, what is now your question?
    I use my phone for Navigation when I bycycling too, have my galaxy Buds live in the ear, the phone in my pocket and get the instructions on my ear. My screen is off and I have no problems with New goals.

Similar threads

N
    I just bought this phone 2 weeks ago and been using the s pen to draw eversince. Earlier yesterday, i used it and it works fine.. it stayed inside the phone when i put it back. But later on the same day when i use it again, and put it back.. somehow it won't stay inside. It's very loose. I...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    Q
    I have dead spots in my note 10 plus screen , the s pen seems to work totally fine but the touch screen have dead spots and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt , when i lock and unlock screen it gets fixed for some milliseconds, i tried safe boot , restarting , removed the case , turned...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    N
    M
    Between 2018 and 2022 Samsung did a great job updating the Galaxy Phones so quickly ... Compared to the YEARS before! It was really a Good Step for Samsung against another Android's Phones ... But from time to Time the Update make Problems after the update below *1f447.png* ...The Note 10 Plus...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    A
    I have a Samsung Galaxy A51 with Android 11. I bought it about a bit less than a year ago I think and I use old Samsung headphones (wired, not Bluetooth) from an older phone. They never caused any problems. But since a few months, every time I plug in my headphones, after a few minutes, my...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    V
    Hi, I'm not able to upgrade my note 10+ 5g device at all. The device is in android 10 and one ui 2.3. Will I ever get any updates on my phone? Especially when the rest are already getting android 12 on their note 10 + devices. I also tried via smart switch but it says up to date and android 10...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    V
    Zurück
    Oben