No android 11/12 update for XEF CsC ?

V
V.
User
Hi,
I'm not able to upgrade my note 10+ 5g device at all. The device is in android 10 and one ui 2.3. Will I ever get any updates on my phone? Especially when the rest are already getting android 12 on their note 10 + devices. I also tried via smart switch but it says up to date and android 10 can anyone help ?
Thanks in advance!

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:
In which country do you live?
Xef=France phone, which SM do you have?

Are you sure it's XEF CSC? Samsung does not offer the Note 10 plus 5G with XEF in France. Samsung solds the Note 10 plus 5G in France with SFR CSC, hence they offer updates for SFR only.

This is the info from the phone
1043603iB70795E21DCB21F3?v=v2.jpg

Yeah when I checked with *#1234# csc was XEF although the baseband is different

Okay, question: did you ever put a SIM in your phone? It usually should pick the correct CSC once you did insert a valid SIM. Anyway the main issue is actually the current active CSC as XEF isn't a supported one to receive updates.
I don't know if that's still possible but you need to change the current CSC to a supported one like SFR (France - probably branding), DTM (Germany - branding), BTU (UK - no branding) or any other supported one in order to receive OTA updates. You can do so by typing *#272*YOUR_IMEI_NUMBER# in phone dailer app, which should show you a list of available CSCs. However changing your CSC will most likely wipe your data. So create a complete backup of your data before you proceed!

I just tried the *#272* method and it says invalid mmi code. Is there any other way to changing csc