Problems After Updating the Device

M
M.
User
Between 2018 and 2022 Samsung did a great job updating the Galaxy Phones so quickly ... Compared to the YEARS before!
It was really a Good Step for Samsung against another Android's Phones ...
But from time to Time the Update make Problems after the update below *1f447.png* ...The Note 10 Plus got slowly and the Display sensibility got worst .The Battery *1f50b.png* is not the Same too.
It is not Fair to buy a Mobile phone for 1400 Euro as Star Wars edition and don't have the Garantie to have a stable Software at least for 4 years or more like Apple .
NO ONE WOULD PAY EVERY 2 YEARS A NEW DEVICE FOR 1400 Euro to get a Good Phone ... To enjoy a Stable Software ...
1437404i19FD4060D8F52630?v=v2.jpg

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
Du hast doch für das Android 12 Update schon entsprechende Tipps bekommen, funktionieren diese bei Android 13 nicht?

Erstmal Danke für den Hinweis
Ich habe immer noch Android 12 und UI 4.1 .
Ich wird versuchen die Tipps nochmal zu probieren.
Aber es nervt, wenn man immer nicht ein saubers Update kriegt .
Liebe Grüße

Similar threads

D
i have Samsung Note10+ since 2 Years and 1 month, suddenly i noticed Display ghost after using TikTok.is there any possible way to fix the Display ghost for free ?or how much it will cost to repair it in Germany ? 4704688
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
A
Today i was using google maps with my galaxy note 10 while on a bike. Since I was on a bike and could not use the phone simultaneously. I put the adress and place the phone in my pocket. Accidental touch sensor is already on. Every 2 minutes the phone chooses anotherocation and ad a stop it was...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
N
I just bought this phone 2 weeks ago and been using the s pen to draw eversince. Earlier yesterday, i used it and it works fine.. it stayed inside the phone when i put it back. But later on the same day when i use it again, and put it back.. somehow it won't stay inside. It's very loose. I...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
S
After the latest Update (April 21) I can only Zoom out by a Level of 75%. Before the Update I could Zoom Out much more. It was a great Benefit for Copy and Paste in longer Notes. Is there any way to get the Option of Zooming Out like before the Update ? 3236016
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
F
Hi, quick question; before I updated to android 10, I had a Smarthings device panel directly in my Notificationcenter. It showed a seperate icon vor every connected device along with its battery status and a little extra button for smartview. I loved that feature! I could see how much battery...
Antworten
Aufrufe
F
Zurück
Oben