Samsung Notes

S
S.
User
After the latest Update (April 21) I can only Zoom out by a Level of 75%. Before the Update I could Zoom Out much more. It was a great Benefit for Copy and Paste in longer Notes. Is there any way to get the Option of Zooming Out like before the Update ?

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
I think before the update you could zoom out by 75% so i think it didn't change.

No, it was much more. I used it every Day for my Work. I hope they gonna fix it again.

Similar threads

A
Today i was using google maps with my galaxy note 10 while on a bike. Since I was on a bike and could not use the phone simultaneously. I put the adress and place the phone in my pocket. Accidental touch sensor is already on. Every 2 minutes the phone chooses anotherocation and ad a stop it was...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
D
i have Samsung Note10+ since 2 Years and 1 month, suddenly i noticed Display ghost after using TikTok.is there any possible way to fix the Display ghost for free ?or how much it will cost to repair it in Germany ? 4704688
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
N
I just bought this phone 2 weeks ago and been using the s pen to draw eversince. Earlier yesterday, i used it and it works fine.. it stayed inside the phone when i put it back. But later on the same day when i use it again, and put it back.. somehow it won't stay inside. It's very loose. I...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
F
Hi, quick question; before I updated to android 10, I had a Smarthings device panel directly in my Notificationcenter. It showed a seperate icon vor every connected device along with its battery status and a little extra button for smartview. I loved that feature! I could see how much battery...
Antworten
Aufrufe
F
M
Between 2018 and 2022 Samsung did a great job updating the Galaxy Phones so quickly ... Compared to the YEARS before! It was really a Good Step for Samsung against another Android's Phones ... But from time to Time the Update make Problems after the update below *1f447.png* ...The Note 10 Plus...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben