Display ghost after using tiktok

D
D.
User
i have Samsung Note10+ since 2 Years and 1 month, suddenly i noticed Display ghost after using TikTok.is there any possible way to fix the Display ghost for free ?or how much it will cost to repair it in Germany ?

image artifact appears as a trail of pixels behind a moving object.
and by my fall it's the tiktok icons.

Similar threads

S
After the latest Update (April 21) I can only Zoom out by a Level of 75%. Before the Update I could Zoom Out much more. It was a great Benefit for Copy and Paste in longer Notes. Is there any way to get the Option of Zooming Out like before the Update ? 3236016
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
M
Between 2018 and 2022 Samsung did a great job updating the Galaxy Phones so quickly ... Compared to the YEARS before! It was really a Good Step for Samsung against another Android's Phones ... But from time to Time the Update make Problems after the update below *1f447.png* ...The Note 10 Plus...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
M
Since i get upgrade to android 12 ,my phone note 20 ultra become so hot ,that i can Cook eggs on it ,and i have to charge the battery 2 or 3 Times Daily even if i m not using the phone ,Thank you samsung but i think it s time to separate after 12 years! 4809701
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
M
Hello, two weeks ago my Galaxy A52 4g went into a bootloop after installing the latest update. It then loaded into android recovery and I had to factory reset the phone in order for it to start normally. I've been using it and it has been working fine after the factory reset, but I wanted to...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
A
Today i was using google maps with my galaxy note 10 while on a bike. Since I was on a bike and could not use the phone simultaneously. I put the adress and place the phone in my pocket. Accidental touch sensor is already on. Every 2 minutes the phone chooses anotherocation and ad a stop it was...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
Zurück
Oben