Unterstützt das Note10 rSAP?

Thanks, Elsik, I will stay calm - although it feels hard (incidently the N10+ works in my BMW535, it's only the VW/Phaeton platform, that can't connect. But the phone shouldn't impact which car I use:). Rgds T

K
Kim
Hey,

• Samsung Galaxy Z Flip: Das sind die Specs des Smartphones

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip: Das sind die Specs des SmartphonesDas Samsung Galaxy Z Flip ist das erste faltbare Mobiltelefon von Samsung, das im aufgeklappten Zustand ein Smartphone und kein Tablet bleibt. Entdecken Sie die technischen Daten des Z Flip auf dieser Seite.
  • Tonaussetzer beim Samsung TV: So lösen Sie das Problem

Tonaussetzer beim Samsung TV: So lösen Sie das ProblemWenn es bei Ihrem Samsung-Fernseher zu Tonunterbrechungen kommt, liegt das meist an einem schwachen Signal. Es kommt darauf an, welche Signalquelle Sie verwenden. In dieser Anleitung erfahren Sie, wie Sie das Problem mit dem integrierten Tuner des Fernsehers und einem externen Empfänger beheben können.
  • Kabelloses Laden: Das sind die Vorteile von induktivem Laden

Kabelloses Laden: Das sind die Vorteile von induktivem LadenWenn Sie ein aktuelles Smartphone-Modell kaufen, ist es mittlerweile Standard, dass Sie die Vorteile des induktiven Ladens nutzen können. Die kabellose Ladetechnologie bietet zahlreiche Vorteile für die Nutzer, wie zum Beispiel Komfort und Kompatibilität.
  • HbbTV - was ist das?

HbbTV - was ist das?Dieser Artikel gibt einen Überblick über das Konzept von HbbTV, ein Begriff, dem man häufig begegnet, wenn man sich mit Smart TVs beschäftigt. Wir werden auch die Vorteile von HbbTV sowie seine möglichen Nachteile diskutieren.
Hi Eisik
When will Android10 be released in Denmark. Will I automatically be notified about the update? /Torben

@Sorensen schrieb: Hi Eisik When will Android10 be released in Denmark. Will I automatically be notified about the update? /Torben
Go ahead and open Samsung Members App.
Then click on the bell icon in the upper section.
There should be a notice about Android 10.
If you have March Update then you're already up to date with Denmarks software.
As said just wait a little more, it should come thos month with the April Patch.
The Support channels via phone won't give you fiurther information other than the usual statement.

Thx Eisik, I have checked on the Bell. The notice does not describe anything specific on "rSAP Bluetooth", only a general comment on "Car Connection"... I hope I will be pleasantly surprised! Kind rgds Torben

No, Eisik, I have not yet got message! Still waiting. Cheers Torben

Hi, check it via the settings app.
As said, it should come in April.
Don't have a reql date for you roght now.

Ok, Eisik, I will look after it! Thx so far. Kind regards Torben

Hi Eisik, I wish to say, that you really make a difference! Your commitment strengthens Samsungs brand! Not only is the open Android platform and the brilliant features of the Pen, the camera quality and the overall user feel great, but your fast and competent 'hotline' truly gives me confidence that did right by breaking out of the prison of my previous phone brand. / Torben

Thanks, really appreciate your thoughts on me, I am always here for everyone needing help in any situation, as I think knowledge has to be shared rather than just keeping it for yourself. :)
Hope you'll get that update as soon as possible, as I think at +1000€ everything should function out of the box *1f643.png*
Until it comes, wait and eat a nice pizza *1f355.png**1f60b.png*

Hello Elsik,
Yesterday I installed the newest SW version (N975FXXU3CTC9/N975FOXM3CTCA/N975FXXU3CTC7, security patch level: 1. April 2020). I have again tried to get my N10+ to work in my 2008 Bentley (same tech platform as Phaeton and other VWs).
The car did 'see' the N10+ and I pushed "pair". After some attempts the car and phone idicated: "Connected". The the car display gave a 12 digit code. At the same time the phone said: "Enter PIN code - usually 0000 or 1234". Before getting to this point I had changed my N!0+ PIN to "1234", so I entered that code. After a while the message was: “wrong code” and the interface froze. Then i pushed "pair" again on the car, and I got a new 12 digit code. When the phone asked for a code, I tapped in the 12 digit code, to which the phone also answered: “wrong code”. It appeared that the car and N10+ cán connect: they each writes the other's name: the car writes "Galaxy Note 10+" and the phone writes "Bentley". Later, in one other attempt, I ended up having typed 4 different pin codes on the car's display, and then I got message (from the phone SIM control): "more than 3 wrong attempts, type in PUK". This tells that the car and phone have connected, but the connection is aborted by the SIM "approval" in the N10+.
I have (1) installed the very latest software version (couldn't read anything about enabling Bluetooth "rSAP", though). I have (2) changed my PIN to 'correspond' with the code proposed by the phone: "type pin, usually 0000 or 1234". And I still cannot get the phone to work in the car, not even at a rudimentary level (making and taking phone calls). Extremely annoying. What can you do to help me? Are there some Apps which can emulate "rSAP"? Are there other ways forward. (I don't think it is an option to change the software in the car (after all: my iPhone8 and a new iPhone 11 connect smoothly). And I will hate to have to go back to iPhone11. THEREFORE: I am in urgent need for guidance.
I very much look forward to getting your solution and advice!! Kind rgds Torben

Hi Eisik,
I sent you this on Friday, and haven't heard back - are you working on this? Thanks on before hand.
Hello Elsik,
Yesterday I installed the newest SW version (N975FXXU3CTC9/N975FOXM3CTCA/N975FXXU3CTC7, security patch level: 1. April 2020). I have again tried to get my N10+ to work in my 2008 Bentley (same tech platform as Phaeton and other VWs).
The car did 'see' the N10+ and I pushed "pair". After some attempts the car and phone idicated: "Connected". The the car display gave a 12 digit code. At the same time the phone said: "Enter PIN code - usually 0000 or 1234". Before getting to this point I had changed my N!0+ PIN to "1234", so I entered that code. After a while the message was: “wrong code” and the interface froze. Then i pushed "pair" again on the car, and I got a new 12 digit code. When the phone asked for a code, I tapped in the 12 digit code, to which the phone also answered: “wrong code”. It appeared that the car and N10+ cán connect: they each writes the other's name: the car writes "Galaxy Note 10+" and the phone writes "Bentley". Later, in one other attempt, I ended up having typed 4 different pin codes on the car's display, and then I got message (from the phone SIM control): "more than 3 wrong attempts, type in PUK". This tells that the car and phone have connected, but the connection is aborted by the SIM "approval" in the N10+.
I have (1) installed the very latest software version (couldn't read anything about enabling Bluetooth "rSAP", though). I have (2) changed my PIN to 'correspond' with the code proposed by the phone: "type pin, usually 0000 or 1234". And I still cannot get the phone to work in the car, not even at a rudimentary level (making and taking phone calls). Extremely annoying. What can you do to help me? Are there some Apps which can emulate "rSAP"? Are there other ways forward. (I don't think it is an option to change the software in the car (after all: my iPhone8 and a new iPhone 11 connect smoothly). And I will hate to have to go back to iPhone11. THEREFORE: I am in urgent need for guidance.
I very much look forward to getting your solution and advice!! Kind rgds Torben
Tags hinzufügen 0 LIKES SCHNELLE ANTWORTANTWORTEN

Hi L: @Sorensen,
Sorry had lots of work to do, I hadn't seen your reply.
Your Note Supports definetly rSap now.
But you'll have to find out the right code to connect.
I don't know any other application that can do the same as the official one installed on your phone.
So, it is impossible without the right code to finish the process.

Hi Eisik,
Thanks for coming so quickly back - I will await your feedback with the right code.
Enjoy your pizza tonight.
Kind rgds
Torben

L: @Sorensen I'm sorry I don't know the code.*1f605.png* If you haven't changed the code it should be 1234 or 0000.
If you have then you'll have to find the right one.

Hi again, yea, I have tried both 0000 and 1234. But it get the message "wrong code". Must this code be equal to the phone's PIN code? Strangely the car suggests a 12 digit code - when I type that into the Note10, I can see that the car and phone are "connected", but the the car asks for a PIN code... and I hvae tried many combinations, but each time it says wrong code and something like "connection cancelled from the SIM card". So the car cán get all the way to the SIM card, and then cut off. My iPhone connects to the same car without asking for a PIN code - it is very smooth and simple. I did not anticipate this to be a problem with Samsumgs best phone...Please advise.
Kind regards Torben

Hi Eisik,
SInce we were in mail-contact I have (1) ensure that my Note10+ has the newest Androit installed. Model number SM-N975F, Serial number RF8M91GF35B. ANdroid version 10, Baseband version N975FXXU3CTC7, Kernel version 4.12.113-18246528 #1 Fri Mar 20. (2) I have visited my dealer, Elgiganten, Viby, Denmark and one very skilled service manager spend one hour in my car - not succeeding in getting the Note10+ phone operational in the car, Bentely GT 2008, same platform as VW Phaeton 2004-2012. (3) I have today visited the local Porsche/Bentley service centre in Riskov, Denmark, where two very well informed technicians spend 1 hour, unsuccesfully. (4) From the latter I got link to two Youtube videos, see below; based on these videos (
. I cleared the Bluetooth data and cache and reset all networking and restarted the Note10+. Having now spend another hour in the car without solving the interaction problem, I am getting a bit frustrated. The car and the phone do get connected: the Note10+ shows up on the car-display and the car shows up on the Phone bluetooth display. But after the connection is established, the car asks for a "PIN" and the phone says: "Usually type 000 or 1234". And when either of these are typed (as well as the phone's own PIN ) the car display says: "Unable to connect to Bluetooths device", and the Note10+ says: connection ended by the bluetooth device.
I also visited: www.webspecial.volkswagen.de and searched for Phaeton and Samsung Galaxy - didn'e find the precise combination, but the advice was to enter the 16 digit pairing number within 30 sec, and "type yes" to other inquiries. That is not possible when the car asks for "PIN". [My Bentely techincian connected his iPhone to my car within two minutes!]
... SO, here I am, with my 'simple' Bluetooth connection unsolved, between Samsung's flagship Note10+ and a premium car based on the VW multimedia platform. I AM GETTING EXTREMELY ANNOYED THAT THIS IS STILL UNSOLVED - THAT WAS NOT WHAT I HAD EXPECTED.
Regards
Torben