Samsung Health Monitor not working

E
E.
User
So the app on my Watch 4 tells me I need to be 22... I am and it's right in my profile

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
Stell mal bitte ein Foto davon ein. Den Fehler habe ich hier noch nicht gelesen.

Similar threads

S
I can't register my earbuds using the Serial Number and the Model Number. It display an error for me saying that the numbers are incorrect. So I decided to contact the support. I first had a chat from the website, but they asked me to send an email to the support which I did ! Themselves they...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
G
I have a samsung A50 purchased in India. I purchased an Active 2 watch in Germany. I changed my account's region to Germany but I cannot use the Health Monitor app. It says the service is currently not available at my locaton 3433570
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
M
Hello all, I have a doubt, hope you can help me. I bought a new galaxy watch 4 last day, it's my first smart watch, and my friends are suggesting me to get a glass protector. Is it really needed for this watch? anyone experienced with the same topic in any of galaxy watched. I think this watch...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
S
It's never being accurate thatsself explanatory but somewhat would help I checked my calories burned for a 47 year old been working out 35 years and go to the gym Every day and do cardio on daily basis between 45 min to 60 min . As an average I would burn about 2500 kcl a day doing nothing at...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
T
Hello, ive just received my new Galaxy Watch 4 Classic edition. mostly im happy with the watch, but there is this one thing one thing that bothers me in wear OS... whenever my screen goes into standby - or i am rotating my arm to set the watch manually into standby - my watch displays me a small...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
Zurück
Oben