Youtube app

S
S.
User
I would like to know if Samsung is going to make it possible to use the Youtube app in Samsung my music??? , because I see you have Spotify and deeper but no YouTube, I don't use Spotify or deeper and someone at Samsung said that you would look into it, but this has been for over 6 months so can you give me an answer?

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
Hier ist ein User helfen Usern Forum, diese Frage kann hier keiner beantworten.
Here is a user help user forum, no one can answer this question here.

You should talk to Samsung directly, as Barney0w mentioned, nobody here can give you any concrete answer

You wrote "someone at Samsung", do you have a source, because that´d be interesting.

Similar threads

P
Hello dear Samsung users, I have a problem when I want to open a video in my gallery I am redirected to the video player and have no choice but to watch it on the video player. But I want to watch my videos in the gallery app because I want to I don't think the video player is suitable for my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
C
Hello. I am writing in English. I am in Switzerland. I have the Freestyle beamer. And I have several USB external drives, a Samsung Blu-Ray player, and game consoles which I have been using for years on my Samsung smart TV. As I am transitioning to use only the Freestyle I would like to know how...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
A
I've got a Samsung S8+ and I don't want to ring out all people arround me only because of that I am very often in a very loud place. So I want to get it working in the way that it starts with a low ring and increases this over an adjustable time to a high ring. If I would programm it I would do...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
R
I read many many post people have same problem with S21 series and note 20 series. I paid phone 1300 euro and I have problems with this phone. Before that used S10+ Premium edition NO PROBLEM at alfor double less money. Note 20 Ultra was working when I bought it. Problem start with on update...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
D
Hello people. I got some cheap headphone jack and everytime I connect it to my device it tells me to turn Google Assistant on for assistance. I don't want to use Google Assistant and have turned it off but it keeps asking me every time I connect the dongle. Is there a way I can stop that? Or is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
Zurück
Oben