How to connect external USB drives, Blu-ray player, game consoles to Freestyle?

C
c.
User
Hello. I am writing in English. I am in Switzerland.
I have the Freestyle beamer. And I have several USB external drives, a Samsung Blu-Ray player, and game consoles which I have been using for years on my Samsung smart TV.
As I am transitioning to use only the Freestyle I would like to know how I can connect my devices to the Freestyle.
Is there any kind of hub with USB and HDMI ports to connect? Or maybe a Bluetooth or wireless hub with those ports? None of these devices have Bluetooth or wireless functions so that is why I need to know about types of hubs or connections.
Thank you in advance for your help and advice.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
    Hello L: @catflap,
    please contact our experts on the device by calling 06196 77 555 77. They can help you out.

Thank you L: @JunoK. But that telephone number looks like it's either in the United States or Australia according to possible country codes. do you have the contact in Switzerland?

Similar threads

S
    I would like to know if Samsung is going to make it possible to use the Youtube app in Samsung my music??? , because I see you have Spotify and deeper but no YouTube, I don't use Spotify or deeper and someone at Samsung said that you would look into it, but this has been for over 6 months so can...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    D
    Hey guys I have bought an galaxy flip 5 and i wanted to try external display .. i have an dock and my tv is 4k 60hz But when i connect my phone to tv via dock its 30 hz and very slow How can i change that ? I couldn't find on settings Thanks for helping 8406950
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    D
    W
    Hey, i have a broken Galaxy S10e display. The upper 0.5cm of the display are still working, and the phone itself too. I have saved my data on a PC via the findmymobile app to the samsung cloud, but somehow the option to save pictures from the gallery is not available. How can i save pictures...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    A
    I have 2 problems with my new Galaxy S20+ 5G: 1) for long conversations and the use of the "Mute" function. Because of my work, I have 1 or 2 hours of phone sessions and use my phone to call when I use the call "mute" and leave it for more than 30 minutes, later, if I want to turn off the mute...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    R
    Hello Dear Community and Samsung Team, I have been using their smart phones for some time now. Now I wanted to use my all Samsung Galaxy S9 leader a scientific experiment. My goal is to drive a microcontroller with various transmitting devices for IoT applications via OTG now the question arises...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    Zurück
    Oben