Only 30hz on External Display!?

D
d.
User
Hey guys

I have bought an galaxy flip 5 and i wanted to try external display .. i have an dock and my tv is 4k 60hz

But when i connect my phone to tv via dock its 30 hz and very slow

How can i change that ? I couldn't find on settings

Thanks for helping

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:

Similar threads

H
So today i had to take few pictures and after taking couple of pictures when i went in the gallery i see that all my 5000+ pictures of all folders have been gone. Only the 5 pictures which i took new are shown in the gallery. Even i checked in recycle bin for gallery but no luck... Tried some...
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
M
I paid 1500€ for a new galaxy Z3 that found out to have some dead pixels. It is 7 weeks that my phone is in repar center for such a small problem, and I have no idea how far will it be there. In the last 4 weeks ,whenever I called them, they told me my phone will be back in 2 days !!! I don't...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
C
Hello. I am writing in English. I am in Switzerland. I have the Freestyle beamer. And I have several USB external drives, a Samsung Blu-Ray player, and game consoles which I have been using for years on my Samsung smart TV. As I am transitioning to use only the Freestyle I would like to know how...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
F
I went today to Pick my unrepaired samsung fold 5G and pay the 30 Euro for nothing. The costomers service employee Went inside to Pick it .He reterned and said,this is ur samsung fold but its not turning on.I said why? Please return it to me in same conditions i gave it..He Pressed on/off and...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
C
So i use my tablet ( Tab A8 ) alot but in my Home its very warm so sadly, the glue of the Display melted and i need to press on my Display to hold the glue (Its only on the right side in the corner, The same Happned to my Samsung J6+ the back Glue melted and the back completly falls off so i put...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
Zurück
Oben