Samsung Glue Problem

C
c.
User
So i use my tablet ( Tab A8 ) alot but in my Home its very warm so sadly, the glue of the Display melted and i need to press on my Display to hold the glue (Its only on the right side in the corner, The same Happned to my Samsung J6+ the back Glue melted and the back completly falls off so i put tape on it to hold, I bought myself a new phone The Samsung Galaxy A10 and im Very Exited to open it when its at my house (i ordered online) But still, Samsung makes the best phones!
Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
then maybe think about to reduce the warmth in your home....
then the issues with the glue should vanish quickly.
*1f618.png*
constant temperatures over 30°C are not good for the glued components L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

then maybe think about to reduce the warmth in your home....
then the issues with the glue should vanish quickly.
*1f618.png*
constant temperatures over 30°C are not good for the glued components

I have the same issue with my tab s8 Ultra. The camera side of the dispaly sometimes lifts itseld for less than 1mm, but can be pressed back and stays in the correct position for a few days/ weeks.
Maybe happened because of sunlight exposure.

I Heard that Temperatures over 30°C or over is Not good for the glue but my Display holds only for a few minuts or hours probably bcs some dust came in