Whats going on with samsung plaza Service in munich

F
f.
User
I went today to Pick my unrepaired samsung fold 5G and pay the 30 Euro for nothing.
The costomers service employee Went inside to Pick it .He reterned and said,this is ur samsung fold but its not turning on.I said why? Please return it to me in same conditions i gave it..He Pressed on/off and the samsung fold start. This was ok.Then He said u need to Clip the out display. I asked why? Then he showed me that out display completely seperated. I told him how to take it or use it like this? I didnt give it to u like this.
He told meIts good u take it like this and turn on, If im samsung i cut the battery and gave it to u without battery.
I told himAs u take it u have to return it.same conditions.
He saidCall samsung and u will see. .
How come this happen?Samsung wants to force me to repair my fold 800€ or take it in worse conditionsAnd pay 30 Euro more.
They want to give it back not usable.The technican suggested to Clip it with tape.
Whats going on with this Company?Even if normal repair shop will not accept this.
Any help?

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
Wende dich an den Samsung Support. Wir wissen das du auch hier schon deutsch geschrieben hast, also warum schreibst du jetzt wieder in Englisch in einer Deutschsprachigen Community?
Warum fängst du überhaupt schon wieder an? Was bringt dir das?

Do u see it same?
When u give ur mobile for warranty and they returned to u more dameged.unrepaired?
Do u accept this from normal repair shop?

Because all of you laughed from my german.
Because i accepted to take it unrepaired.
But with completely seperated out display. This is not

Ich würde das eher umgekehrt sagen, L: @fold5G . Wenn Du in der deutschen Sprache bei einer deutschen Community schreibst, werden dir die Leute einfacher helfen können, da ich sehe, dass der englische Post hier an manchen stellen nicht ganz verstehbar ist, z.B die Stelle "He said Call samsung and u will see.". Das würd er nicht so gesagt haben. Übrigens: Warst Du wirklich bei einem Samsung repair-shop? Es klingt eher so, dass Du bei einem "fake repair shop" warst. Kannst Du eventuell die Adresse der repair-Filiale sagen?
LG
"emre7000"

I want people see hpw samsung service thier plastic over priced mobile.
I dont know how to accepted. Before i used it in the conditions. But now its not usable

Er hat hier schon mehrere Threads gestartet gehabt. Auch mit einem anderen Account. Die Moderatoren haben ihm auch schon was dazu gesagt, trotzdem versucht er es immer wieder. Mal wird in Englisch, gebrochenes Deutsch und 1 mal sogar im perfekten Deutsch geschrieben.

Wenn alles so ist wie du erzählst solltest du dich an den Samsung Support wenden.

Das ist dann ganz komisch, L: @M--G . vlt ist das entweder ein Apple/Huawei [oder andere Marke] -fanboy und versucht hier Samsung unterzudrücken oder hat Langeweile, und will einen "small talk" haben.

Hab übrigens auch grade den Repair shop auf Google Earth angesehen. Scheint wirklich zu existieren: Amalienstraße 33 80799 München / Google Earth.

Der Thread wird mir hoher Wahrscheinlichkeit eh nicht bleiben oder verschoben. Er wurde sogar schon ermahnt keine neuen Threads mehr auf zu machen und trotzdem macht er weiter.

Ja. Samsung hat mir dort gescheckt.
Samsung das garantie abgelehnt. Aber ist respektlos, gebe mir das fold in schlechter Zustand. Oder mir droht. Ich muss es als das holen.oder Techniker schneidet das akku und mach es raus, und ich hole es töd.
In normal repair shop das passiert nicht

Warum sollte der Techniker sowas sagen? Sorry aber deine Geschichten werden echt immer abenteuerlicher. Jetzt nochmal für dich wende dich an den Samsung Support, wie es dir schon x mal gesagt wurde. Dir wurde auch gesagt du sollst keine neuen Threads mehr öffnen und trotzdem machst du weiter.

I have done every thing. And when i accepted to take it unrepaired and pay 30 euro.
I gave it to repair that out display start seperate. They want return it completly seperated

Vergiss es wie du siehst, hat das keinen Zweck. Er wird keine Ruhe geben, weil Samsung die Garantie abgelehnt hat. Das was er hier erzählt kann ich mir auch nicht vorstellen.

Ask samsung.
Dont ask me. U give them amobile to repair it for specifoc problem. They return it with this Problem biger. Before i Was using it. If i Puck it now i cant use it.
Costomer Service told me Clip it with Tape ( is this jock).
549050i2D5D5360268F1B3B?v=v2.jpg

Here . But i didnt accept to take it like this. As i feared its completely damaged
549053i15E53DA87E245C9D?v=v2.jpg

L: @fold5G
Is this a picture of a Z Fold2 5G?
Where are the SAMSUNG letters on the hinge?
If you told us this is a Z Fold 2,
why there are rundet corners on the top and the bottom of the hinge?
You have original fold?
From where you get this phone,
what was the problem with your fold? Why you take it to a repair shop first?