Two issues with Fold3 / Android 12

J
J.
User
I have 2 issues after the update. One already was there before the update (and even a reset after the update didn't help): I use an eSIM as the only SIM in the device. After every new start of the device the settings menu of SIMs pops up and asks me to shortly disconnect from the network to show it. Why???Second: I use the default One UI launcher. In the favorite bar (?) at the bottom I have the issue that at the outter screen Widget shortcuts vanish latest after restart. (the first were moved to the inner screen but that mysteriously stopped)Any advice?

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
Kleiner Tipp: Wir sind ein deutsches Userforum
A little tip: We are a German user forum

Das Erste ist ein bekannter Fehler bei allen Modellen, da gibt es bisher keine Lösung. Irgendwie scheint die Trennung für die Funktion notwendig zu sein.

Similar threads

H
So today i had to take few pictures and after taking couple of pictures when i went in the gallery i see that all my 5000+ pictures of all folders have been gone. Only the 5 pictures which i took new are shown in the gallery. Even i checked in recycle bin for gallery but no luck... Tried some...
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
A
After 3 month use, the display cracked for no reason. One day when I open it and wanted to take fotos, the display was just looks like that. The weather was not cold, plus 3-5 °c. When I went to the service, they said it is Not covered by warranty!!! Samsung must give us some statements or...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
This message is to detail the negative experience and extreme dissapointment in the futile attempt to obtain service for the recurring problem involving separation of the factory installed display protection on my Fold 3 as countless other Fold/Flip consumers have also encountered. The factory...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
R
Servus My wife just got a Flip4 and we sadly find out that phone is unable to see the Wi-Fi 6e only home network. The shopping expert on samsung.com/de chat, advised that it should be able to connect while it is supporting HE160. Even though the phone was just started for the first time, I still...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
J
I found out through Samsung that the Android 11 build ending UJ4 or some higher versions harbour Bluetooth issues regarding random reconnecting while playback or being unable to connect to devices.This is a software issue Samsung already knows about and is on it's way to getting fixed! 4252866
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
Zurück
Oben