Displayschutz Folientausch / Polen Reparatur

C
c.
User
This message is to detail the negative experience and extreme dissapointment in the futile attempt to obtain service for the recurring problem involving separation of the factory installed display protection on my Fold 3 as countless other Fold/Flip consumers have also encountered.

The factory installed display protection first began last year to delaminate and seperate with bubble formation between the LCD and protection Folie.

I obtained a "40EUR - Kostenpflichtige Reparatur/Austausch von Zubehör" although the item was technically still covered under Garantie. The device was sent to Poland, the Folie replaced then returned.

Now less than year later, the exact same problem has occured. However, this time after requesting service and sending the device in their report claims the LCD is damaged and must be replaced "518EUR - Kostenpflichtige Reparatur des Display-Moduls" although there is no problem at all with the LCD function.

I only requested replacement of the protective Folie and have declined the outrageous 518EUR repair.

I attempted via chat to detail the problem without success and am left with no alternative but to use the phone without protection and risk total failure of the LCD. There are no authorized providers in my area.

My experience with Samsung Service has been very disappointing however I continue to attempt to find a "reasonable" solution to a problem which Samsung is undoubtedly very much aware of.  I have detailed my problem directly with Lob & Kritik but now avail myself here for any suggestions or insight which could be helpful.

Thank You!

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
    UPDATE- ANTWORT VON SAMSUNG

===============================

Wir haben die Schadensbilder Ihres Geräts von unserem Servicepartner erhalten und müssen seiner Ablehnung eines Kulanzanspruchs aus dem folgenden Grund zustimmen: Bei Wareneingang wurde der Ist-Zustand Ihres Geräts durch unseren Servicepartner geprüft. Dabei wurden mehrere mechanische Beschädigungen festgestellt, die nicht von der Garantie abgedeckt sind. Da die Verpackung unbeschädigt bei dem Servicepartner eingetroffen ist, schließen wir eine Beschädigung auf dem Transportweg aus.

Zusätzlich wird einmal innerhalb der Garantie kostenfrei ein Folienwechsel durchgeführt. Dies ist bereits erfolgt. 

Wir möchten Sie auch noch darauf hinweisen, dass Sie die Reparatur am 14.12.2023 angemeldet haben aber die Garantie des Gerätes bereits am 22.09.2023 abgelaufen ist. 

Aufgrund der oben genannten Punkte ist ein kostenfreier Folienwechsel nicht möglich. 

Trotz der Unannehmlichkeiten wünschen wir Ihnen noch einen angenehmen Tag.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Schwalbach
    [REDACTED]
    Samsung Kundenbetreuung