Whats going on with samsung plaza Service in munich

K
Kim
Hey,

L: @fold5G
And whats the answer of the other questions?
You can't bring a damaged phone with non original parts to a Samsung repairshop and who knows what also wrong with your fold (IMEI, root....

Every thing is ok with my fold. It looks in New condition. .but this problem. We talk about New model. Why to repair it? And who will play in New model. ?
About Rooting. Its not rooted. But i think its owner freedom to root it or no.

Gib es auf. Ihm wurde schon so oft gesagt was er machen soll aber er macht es nicht. Er macht ständig neue Threads. Die Garantie wurde abgelehnt und das passt ihm nun mal nicht.

Samsung plaza Service Center. Was ist komisch für garantie Reparatur sie schicken dein Handy für samsung.
Wann du möchtest Geld zahlen. Sie reparieren es dort. Komisch samsung partner

I wrote u my fold is in New condition. Only the Front display start to seperate it self. What u dont know the the fold inside display is plastic material and this make it easy to get scratched. Even from nail.and its easy to get Black dead points( it looks like black ink). This bad quality display will void ur warranty easily

And what to do when samsung not Solling ur problem? U only hear. We forwarded ur problem and Sound they will call u or email u. But no one from samsung call.

L: @fold5G,
I know that the front display is very fragile. I can't understand the point in your story why should the SAMSUNG Service not repair your front display!? What have you done? Its easy to repair especialy for the service point. Something ist miseriusly.

Schau seine Kommentare an, dann weißt du warum Samsung die Garantie abgelehnt hat.

So eine Prüfung dauert nun mal eine Weile und ist nicht 2 Tage später abgeschlossen. Auch mal daran gedacht das du nicht der einzigste Kunde bist und das wir immer noch Corona haben?

L: @M--G
Ich verstehe was Du meinst, soll er trotzdem mal rauslassen was wirklich los war/ ist. *1f609.png*
Ich kann mir schon so ungefähr denken was da gelaufen ist.