Cov app doesn't work on Fold 3

User
How long does it take to push a update that let's me scan my cov passes papers? ... you opt for the best smartphone but the smartphone doesn't opt for your best ..For those that do not know on fold 3 The cov pass app kills itself when you try to enter the scanning qr mode .. I'll pass the buster, wich is on the way in 5 months with more than 3 shots until they fix the issue

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel sind lesenswert und könnten dein Verständnis über das Thema vertiefen:
That the developers of the CovPass App don't care as much, isn't the problem of Samsung. *1f642.png*
There are alternative Apps like "Corona Warn App" which also work perfectly.

Es sollte eigentlich bekannt sein, das weder Google noch Samsung etwas mit dieser App zu tun haben. Das RKI hat im Play Store gestern die Nachricht hinterlassen, dass im Laufe der Woche die fehlerbereinigte Version 1.16 erscheinen wird.

I just got the update named here and the bug has finally been fixed

Similar threads

G
It's possible that the screen is broken after a 20cm fall?? In a device that cost only 800€!!Broken after a month! Ah and dont forget the 60€ for the led cover, beautiful nothing to say, but if it open when fall what must protect?? Now if you can tell me what is the best way to get it repaired...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
K
I was super excited when my S24Ultra arrived. It feels luxurious, but quite big for my smaller hands but that's alright.  It has many functions that are amazing and the AI functions are crazy and impressive. What really disappointed me was the camera. I had very HIGH expectations for this one...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
R
hello my s10+ is almost 1year now. display replacement due to broken display glass ~3 months ago. was replaced locally by samsung (truck) and I paid money for this. those guys seemed pretty dope. since this repair the device gets hot, and the former warm and saturated feel of the industry...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
R
Hi, I have a samsung s22, I sent it under warranty 2 times, the first time it didn't turn on, it went into download mode by itself and I sent it to a Samsung service in Poland, they fixed it but they didn't glue the back cover well and scratched the frame several places, I reported the problem...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
R
I read many many post people have same problem with S21 series and note 20 series. I paid phone 1300 euro and I have problems with this phone. Before that used S10+ Premium edition NO PROBLEM at alfor double less money. Note 20 Ultra was working when I bought it. Problem start with on update...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
Zurück
Oben