Samsung Note 20 Ultra GOOGLE MAPS DONT WORK!!

R
R.
User
I read many many post people have same problem with S21 series and note 20 series. I paid phone 1300 euro and I have problems with this phone. Before that used S10+ Premium edition NO PROBLEM at alfor double less money. Note 20 Ultra was working when I bought it. Problem start with on update maybe a month or 2 month ago!! location works but IT WON'T UPLOAD CONTENT OR READ THE ADDRESS...just circling in the middle for ages. I work with phones 15 years. Tried everything possible there is. Cleared cache, on app and phone, restart many times, someone "smart" form Samsung, integrated stupide map application on the phone so you can't delete and reinstall. I mean WTF!! I had to download light version of Google maps so that I can use Google maps, which works normally but still don't have all function as original one!!I thought last update 2 days ago will fix this, and still same sh... CAN SOMEBODY HELO ME WITH THIS ,OR I will have to take legal action on this matter as I customer of Samsung over 15 years.I am tired of stupide updates from Samsung that are going all over our back, customers back. You don't try updates, you just put in on public and then, US, CONSUMERA, have to write you all the shit and problems we are going through!!!!!??????? UNTIL WHEN!!!!!For the love of God, I sold over 5000 Samsung phones and using it from Note 2, but Man, I am tried of this shit and problems with your stupide updates and softwares. I am really sick of this. Take the people from Apple and let them do the software for you since your people don't know nothing!!!! HOW CAN I FIX THIS ?????????Second problem is when I change countries,I'm roaming it takes LITERALLY OVER 10 MINUTES TO GET NEXT NETWORK!!!!!!!Also never happened with any phone before!!I am very pissed and ready to stop selling your phones and move to any other Android because I see all less have this problem then me!!!
7:00 PM
Couldn't send.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
Tritt das Problem nur mit Google Maps auf oder auch bei anderen Navi/Maps Apps?

Just maps. I use Wase and radar apps that have navigation and light version of Google maps from play store and they all work. On Google maps location also works immediately. It just don't read my past, when I want to put address im search bar as before, not showing last used addresses and when I put address, then just makes circle in the middle and never stops.

They all work normally.. and many people have same problem. I read at internet last 10 days over 100 posts!!
654706i6CE7068B58F3F447?v=v2.jpg

Probably these problems have something to do concerning the newest UI- or Google Services. A few weeks ago, Google's Software was responsible for Apps not working or closing themselves.

Is not Google. Is Samsung update., In S21 and Note 20 series!!! Why is working on S10+ with Android 11. And S20 and Note 10+..they are all on Android 11 and it works!!!! I tried all three phones because my brother and my nephew have them. And I have S10+ Performance Edition. So why it Google Maps works on all those device and with Note 20 and S21 series have problems!!!
My answer is because they mad bad move and some idi... from Samsung made deal with Google and they Integrated Maps for the first time in to the phone, like many other shi.. Netflix, Facebook, Maps, and so much garbage on the phone. If I pay phone 1300€ I should be able to choose which stupide up I want to keep or not!!!! Less and less I like Samsung..less and less...they start to pi.. me of very much..
I will end my co-operation with them and change to Xaomi..better deals and less headache..worst part is Samsung DONT CARE!! Doing this shi... with software every time...that is why I don't update phone normally..but Samsung in that also forces you actually because they DONT LET YOU TURN OF stupide NOTIFICATION about stupide update that came, and that is also not correct thing to do. I should have right to choose which notifications to get on and which to turn of!!! I like Apple more and more regarding this things...