Samsung's Faulty Galaxy Z3: My 7-Week Repair Center Nightmare with No End in Sight

M
M.
User
I paid 1500€ for a new galaxy Z3 that found out to have some dead pixels. It is 7 weeks that my phone is in repar center for such a small problem, and I have no idea how far will it be there. In the last 4 weeks ,whenever I called them, they told me my phone will be back in 2 days !!! I don't know what to do. I requested them many times: "please send my phone back, no matter it is repaired or not".... Customer service was very nice when I wanted to buy, but now they are very rude !
If you are fooled to buy a samsung product (like me) you should forget warranty or repairing it.
customer no. 2426180410

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
1st would be fantastic to communicate in german. 2nd in your case nobody in the Community can give you a hand in this matter. You still have to deal with Samsung directly.

Wenn er aber Englisch Muttersprachler ist und kein Deutsch kann ,wie soll er es den dann machen ? Er wollte uns nur seine Erfahrung mitteilen .

vielleicht in einer der englischsprachigen Communities schreiben? *m:1f609.png*

Landet jemand "aus Versehen" in der deutschen Community ohne das zu bemerken? *m:1f914.png*

Hi L: @Members_lWWtsyG,
I have deleted your 2nd thread on this matter. Please refrain from spamming the same question here. If you want to ask a moderator for help, you can tag us with an @. You find all active moderators in the thread "Was ist die Community? Wie funktioniert sie?" attached at the beginning of each board.
It seems you are already in contact with the colleagues of the complaints management team. They are already looking into this matter. If you have further questions, please inquire with them.
We moderators can only mediate but not speed up any processes.