My fold is in Poland for about 3 weeks now!

J
J.
User
Hello,
Im Martin from the Netherlands I bought a galaxy Fold in Germany in September and I had 6 dead pixels 4 weeks later!
I have send it to Poland on the 1 of November! and still havent heard anything about the device!
This is uneccaptable for a phone of 2100 euros.
Please advise what to do!
Cheers,
Martin

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dich bei der Umsetzung unterstützen:
Hello into the netherlands,
here in the German part you can sent a message over the point Praise and criticism an tell ther your problem.
There the employees can take a look in the process.

Hey L: @Jeshter !
Additionally to hugofix'es statement, could you send (if you've gotten it) the operation number ?
I'm asking about it, because it's needed for looking into the process (should be done soon by the mods)

Hello Eisik,
Thank you for your time to answer me!
I have the reperation number it is: 4228402494
Don't you think it is unacceptable for such a premium device.
Cheers,
Martin
Martin
Martin

Hey Hugofix,
Thank you for your time for answering me!
Could you give me the link to that part of the forum please?
Cheers,
Martin

Shouldn't happen in such a time period, if you were using the device according to the user manual.
By the way, you are already in the right part of the forum, he just meant that you're right here *1f609.png*

I was very carefull with this device as it is 2100 euros. They told me they would fix it under warranty.
But there is no communication whatsoever!

Hello L: @Jeshter,
I'm glad you joined our community.
Can you please send me or one of the other moderators a private message with your customer number or your contact details? Then, our support colleagues can look into your case.
Kind regards

Hey Fabian,
Thank you for the time to answer me,
I've sent you a private message with the details..
Cheers,
Martin

Hello Martin,
thank you for your private messages. My colleagues from support have now replied to you via the e-mail address you told me.
Kindly regards

I too have a dead pixel, and also live in the netherlands, i spoke to a samsung support guy and he told that i had bad luck because i live in holland there is no warranty , this is totally unexceptable is this the way samung is going to treat there customers , a total joke for a phone what cost more than 2000 euro .

Mine is bought by a friend in Germany.. So it is his phone actually...
Mine is being fixed under warranty..
Did you buy it in Germany if so you need to ask for a repair through Samsung Germany...
Could you DM me so we can talk Dutch...
Cheers

Hey L: @Jeshter , I would recommend you to immediately delete your E Mail adress, because the risk is high, that you could be spammed form unknown people.
Other than that, everyone could log into this page and know your Maild adress.

@Colbyco schrieb: I too have a dead pixel, and also live in the netherlands, i spoke to a samsung support guy and he told that i had bad luck because i live in holland there is no warranty , this is totally unexceptable is this the way samung is going to treat there customers , a total joke for a phone what cost more than 2000 euro .
I did not quite get your problem ... Did you buy in Germany? Otherwise please contact our colleagues from the Netherlands.