It feels like the System of my Z Fold2 is broken.

C
c.
User
The volumebar is stuck and wron't go away. The phone is very slow, the Battery is dieing pretty fast and holds its charge for around 3 hours. My phone wront get android 14 but €2k for a ZF5 is a little to expensive. Can I somehow repair the system without deleting my data? (Yes, I've tried every option in recovery menu exept of factory reset)

Thsnk you for every response 

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
Hello. If it's still under warranty, I would take it to a repair service.

Unfortunately warranty is lapsed. Samsung has changed the Mainboard due to a processor issue

Similar threads

R
Hey, I recently upgraded to an S23+ from my old S10e. However, when comparing the two phone's cameras, I noticed, that the photos of my S10e contain noticeably more details when zooming into the photo. And when looking at the details of the photo, the resolution of my S10e is also slightly...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
W
Hey, i have a broken Galaxy S10e display. The upper 0.5cm of the display are still working, and the phone itself too. I have saved my data on a PC via the findmymobile app to the samsung cloud, but somehow the option to save pictures from the gallery is not available. How can i save pictures...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
N
I just bought this phone 2 weeks ago and been using the s pen to draw eversince. Earlier yesterday, i used it and it works fine.. it stayed inside the phone when i put it back. But later on the same day when i use it again, and put it back.. somehow it won't stay inside. It's very loose. I...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
F
Hi, quick question; before I updated to android 10, I had a Smarthings device panel directly in my Notificationcenter. It showed a seperate icon vor every connected device along with its battery status and a little extra button for smartview. I loved that feature! I could see how much battery...
Antworten
Aufrufe
F
A
I'm Leaving Samsung after being a fan for a decade and After Using samsung note 20 for around 2 years for the following reasons. 1.the phone overheating even by watching yt. 2 the adhesive is melted and now I can easy see what is inside.(the back lid now open) 3- the screen started to...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
Zurück
Oben