Youtube app

S
S.
User
I would like to know if Samsung is going to make it possible to use the Youtube app in Samsung my music??? , because I see you have Spotify and deeper but no YouTube, I don't use Spotify or deeper and someone at Samsung said that you would look into it, but this has been for over 6 months so can you give me an answer?

 
K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
Hier ist ein User helfen Usern Forum, diese Frage kann hier keiner beantworten.
Here is a user help user forum, no one can answer this question here.
 
You should talk to Samsung directly, as Barney0w mentioned, nobody here can give you any concrete answer
 
You wrote "someone at Samsung", do you have a source, because that´d be interesting.
 

Similar threads

C
Hello. I am writing in English. I am in Switzerland. I have the Freestyle beamer. And I have several USB external drives, a Samsung Blu-Ray player, and game consoles which I have been using for years on my Samsung smart TV. As I am transitioning to use only the Freestyle I would like to know how...
Antworten
2
Aufrufe
653
C
P
Hello dear Samsung users, I have a problem when I want to open a video in my gallery I am redirected to the video player and have no choice but to watch it on the video player. But I want to watch my videos in the gallery app because I want to I don't think the video player is suitable for my...
Antworten
9
Aufrufe
580
S
T
So I just want to say I know the new One UI 3.0 is still new and is probably going to be Updated soon enough but I want to Adress a quick Thing that I noticed I like the New dark Mode and the other features but I like the Volume slider from the light Mode more when I use dark Mode for better...
Antworten
6
Aufrufe
568
E
A
I've got a Samsung S8+ and I don't want to ring out all people arround me only because of that I am very often in a very loud place. So I want to get it working in the way that it starts with a low ring and increases this over an adjustable time to a high ring. If I would programm it I would do...
Antworten
1
Aufrufe
685
A
A
I'm Leaving Samsung after being a fan for a decade and After Using samsung note 20 for around 2 years for the following reasons. 1.the phone overheating even by watching yt. 2 the adhesive is melted and now I can easy see what is inside.(the back lid now open) 3- the screen started to...
Antworten
13
Aufrufe
675
A
Zurück
Oben