UE48H6470SSXZG, not possible to watch 1080p videos in Youtube's app

D
D.
User
Hello community,
I am writing you because I am not able to watch videos in 1080p while using the preinstalled YouTube app. Only 720p is possible. I’m using a Gigabit LAN internet connection and the download speed is 100 MBits per second.
Please give me advice how I can improve to watch videos in 1080p.
Sincerely,
Hermann Batt

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
Hello Hermann, true that it's annoying to watch 720p instead of 1080p videos. The best way to find the reason for this, is to get help from the Remote-Service. One of the colleagues will check all the settings with you to figure out what's wrong. You find all necessary information about this service here.
Hallo Hermann, es ist total verständlich, dass es nervig ist 720p- statt 1080p-Videos anzuschauen. Die beste Option die Gründe dafür herauszubekommen, ist der Remote-Service. Einer der Kollegen wird die Einstellungen gemeinsam mit dir durchgehen, um festzustellen was da los ist. Alle nötigen Informationen zu dem Service herhältst du hier.

Similar threads

K
Hello, i have recently bought Samsung galaxy watch 3 BT. I am using Note10+ . Now when i am trying to search for the wifi, it is able to search all the wifi around me expect my wifi. I tried resetting it but this hasn't solved my problem. Can you please guide me. Thank you. 2492057
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
H
Hello guys. First of all sorry for writing in English here.So I just got my Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm lte. Its amazing but facing a big issue. I am not able to receive calls while using LTE. when I'm connected to the phone with the Bluetooth everything works normal. as soon as I turn...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
M
Deutsch: Hallo! Seit ein paar Wochen nun wird mein Smart hub immer langsamer. Zuvor musste ich oft 30-30 Sekunden warten bis die apps geladen wurden und ich etwas auswählen konnte (auch die Einstellungen z.b.). Seit gestern nun scheint das ganze Menü vollkommen aufgehangen zu sein. Wenn ich die...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
S
To whom it may concern, I am a big fan of Samsung Notes and I truly believe it is the best note taking app out there for android devices. However I have some improvement ideas I would like to share! Here are my ideas: ● allow more specific colors in the taskbar for better workflow (currently 3...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
G
Liebe Community, (English below) bereits seit einigen Wochen habe ich Probleme mit der Wiedergabe von Videos in der Amazon Prime App auf meinem SmartTV (UE48JU6450). Die App startet wie gewöhnlich und es werden in der Übersicht auf alle Filme etc. angezeigt. Beim Click auf einen Film erscheint...
Antworten
Aufrufe
W
Zurück
Oben