Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020) SM-T505 (LTE) 32GB March 2022 update huge problem (need ...

A
A.
User
Hi all,
i have a problem with my Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020) SM-T505 (LTE) 32GB. It was updated today 20.03.2022 with official latest security update via wifi (normal usual way) (i think Feb or March 2022) but after that i can not turn my tablet any more. I have all data phone numbers picture on my tablet so i need to backup and return data !
L: @SamsungComL: @SamsungComm1L: @SamsungComunitycan you please help me .... or can someone help me
L: @iSAMSUNGL: @acsamsungL: @Samsung4L: @samsung51L: @Support
Problem with : Version Android 11
Security Patch Level 2022-03-01
PDA T505XXU3BVB8
CSC T505OXM3BVB8
Please check also attached picture ... i can login to this selected mode .... is it possible to restore to previous version (before update) and keep all data or update somehow with cable (alternative program) ..!!!! I need this data urgently ! I can not contact with Smart Switch (data backup)
i can see topic is here open TAB A7 update - Samsung Community but there is no solution to keep data ! (only menu where you can hard restore everything when you delate everything)
Thank you for your urgent help.
1081999i145E9A27A1FD07AE?v=v2.jpg

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
hi! Same problem - i have to update 20 tablets (android 10 to 11) with shop software - 5 already broken after update.
samsung... we all need help!

This is looking very same as I faced some days ago kindly suggest us a the permanent solution you can see here the detail.

Similar threads

R
Hallo, nach dem letzten automatischen Update startet mein Tab A7 LTe ( SM-T505) nicht mehr. Es erscheint nach einem Neustart das Recovery Menu mit folgender Meldung: Failed to load locales from the resource files. Failed to compare #Reboot Recovery Cause is [Thread-10:26755 RecoverySystem...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
F
I was happy with my Gboard but after an update, now when i tap the mic , it open a new window and is total useless . You can see in my note 10 plus, after i tap the mic button ,in same window i can use it and everything work great : How i can reverse this useless update ?Thank...
Antworten
Aufrufe
T
M
Hello all, I have a doubt, hope you can help me. I bought a new galaxy watch 4 last day, it's my first smart watch, and my friends are suggesting me to get a glass protector. Is it really needed for this watch? anyone experienced with the same topic in any of galaxy watched. I think this watch...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
H
Hello guys. First of all sorry for writing in English here.So I just got my Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm lte. Its amazing but facing a big issue. I am not able to receive calls while using LTE. when I'm connected to the phone with the Bluetooth everything works normal. as soon as I turn...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
W
Hallo sir ,Iam using Samsung Galaxy s10 plus for 2 years, it's working good but now I have a problem with Updateing my phone is still in one ui 2.0 and it's not going to bring new updates, I have try everything what I know and what I have saw in YouTube but nan of them work .And my phone camera...
Antworten
Aufrufe
W
Zurück
Oben