One UI 5 Android 13 Features not available

H
H.
User
Samsung Phone app has not the Settings/ feature To enable/ disable video call or to change the video call default. 2. Multi User function not available
Anyone has same issues?

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
The implementation of the multi user feature has been dropped due to bugs. Its not clear by now if the the feature is coming with a later version of one ui

Similar threads

M
I updated my Note 20 ultra to the new software (to One UI 4.1) and now I can't cast or mirror my phone to my amazon fire tv. Please fix! Thanks 5091318
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
A
I have 2 problems with my new Galaxy S20+ 5G: 1) for long conversations and the use of the "Mute" function. Because of my work, I have 1 or 2 hours of phone sessions and use my phone to call when I use the call "mute" and leave it for more than 30 minutes, later, if I want to turn off the mute...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
S
I've updated my galaxy watch 4 to one UI 4.5 today and noticed that gps stopped working after. When running or cycling the gps icon in the workout app flashes green but distance is not tracked. Anyone else with the same issue? 5983610
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
J
After having upgraded the S23 Ultra to android 14 and one ui 6.0 I'm having big connectivity and battery problems. The reception is bad, absent or at most a notch and the people I call can't hear me! Even the internet connection it's of course not there.  I tried to switch the sim to a Samsung...
Antworten
Aufrufe
U
J
Memory and Alarm Problems After my phone S21FE updated to UI 5 ANDROID 13...I've set the alarm on my phone at 5.30am, turned on Airplane mode and go to sleep.The next day I woke up at 8.30 with missing alarm, *1f614.png* and phone showing Memory Full... Also WhatsApp was frozen because the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
Zurück
Oben