Gps broken after one UI 4.5 update

S
s.
User
I've updated my galaxy watch 4 to one UI 4.5 today and noticed that gps stopped working after. When running or cycling the gps icon in the workout app flashes green but distance is not tracked. Anyone else with the same issue?

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
Facing same issue. Any Solution to this ? Watch is calculating incorrect distance much higher than actual distance.

Not really - support told me to reset network settings on phone and soft reset watch, but didn't work. I guess it's the software and all we can do is wait for a fix

Experiencing same issue after updating to 4.5
No gps tracking while cycling. Reset doesn't fix it

I reset network settings on phone and watch, then used the wear gps fix app and now it works again

Google fit is able to lock the GPS. Seems like an issue with Samsung health.

Network reset and wipe cache doesn't help. I still can't get an GPS connection after last update.

Similar threads

C
After getting the most recent software update for the Galaxy Buds 2, I noticed a slight crackling noise in both my earbuds when listening to audio. If I go back in the song/video, it happens to be the exact same spot where the audio cuts and the crackling noise sets in for a quick moment, after...
Antworten
Aufrufe
U
M
Recenly I've noticed that when i wear my galaxy buds 2, and a notification sound or when someone calls me the notification sound goes out from my note 20 ultra's speaker distorted it feels like the speaker is broken and the issue goes when i dont wear the buds! I think the problem is happening...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
J
Memory and Alarm Problems After my phone S21FE updated to UI 5 ANDROID 13...I've set the alarm on my phone at 5.30am, turned on Airplane mode and go to sleep.The next day I woke up at 8.30 with missing alarm, *1f614.png* and phone showing Memory Full... Also WhatsApp was frozen because the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
H
A
My Google wallet stopped working when I got in the beta tester, but now it seems like I have the final version from the one ui 5 and the wallet still doesn't work. Anyone with the same problem? Any solution? 6289296
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
B
Hello guys,I've recently updated my Galaxy phone to the new Android 12 version and I've immediately felt a big change in the vibration, it feels cheep and it's way louder than before.Is it just my phone or someone else is having the same experience? 4357959
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben