All Photos gone from Gallery

C
C.
User
Hello,
I'm in desperate need for help.
My entire gallery disappeared overnight. I use OneDrive as a backup, but they're gone there as well. I also checked my local trash bin and the one OneDrive provides. I don't have Google Photos installed nor use it for backing up. I tried rebooting the phone and accessing OneDrive from a PC. But I can't find them anywhere.

I'm open for any suggestions *m:1f64f.png*

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
  • Was ist Samsung Health? Alles, was Sie wissen müssen

Was ist Samsung Health? Alles, was Sie wissen müssenVerwalten Sie Ihre Ziele und bleiben Sie über Ihre Gesundheit und Fitness informiert. Unser Leitfaden enthält alles, was Sie über die Samsung Health-App wissen müssen.
  • HDMI 2.1 Kabel: Alles was Sie wissen müssen

HDMI 2.1 Kabel: Alles was Sie wissen müssenDas Aufkommen von HDMI-Kabeln mit nummerierten Bezeichnungen hat für viel Verunsicherung gesorgt, und es wurde über das Für und Wider von HDMI 2.1-Kabeln diskutiert. In der Praxis weisen die Kabel keine großen Unterschiede auf - bis jetzt. Wir erklären Ihnen den Sinn und Zweck des Nummerierungssystems.
  • Samsung Galaxy Watch: Ist die Uhr wasserdicht? Alle Infos

Samsung Galaxy Watch: Ist die Uhr wasserdicht? Alle InfosAlle Samsung Galaxy Watches sind wasserbeständig. Allerdings ist die Wassermenge, der sie ausgesetzt werden können, sehr unterschiedlich. Einige sind nur spritzwassergeschützt, während andere zum Schwimmen geeignet sind.
  • Paramount+ auf Samsung TV verwenden: Alle Infos & Tipps

Paramount+ auf Samsung TV verwenden: Alle Infos & TippsSie können Paramount+ ganz einfach auf Ihrem Samsung-Fernseher sehen, wenn er die erforderlichen Kriterien erfüllt. Laden Sie dazu die App herunter und melden Sie sich an.
I tried their Account recovery option, tried different dates.. 1 week ago, 3 weeks ago, but that also didn't bring my photos back

Did you try to see if you already had it saved in samsung cloud? Or to log in in the settings

That was the first thing I did, check in OneDrive. All gone there.
No photos locally stored on my device. No photos in the trash bin on my phone.

No photos in onedrive. No photos in onedrives trash bin.

Completely gone.

Bonus: the account recovery tool shows changes made with time and date. No deletions were recorded.

Die Samsung Cloud kann schon seit langer Zeit nicht mehr für eigene Dateien genutzt werden.

Have you tried a third-party recovery software on your PC/laptop?

Funny that you mention that. I was just exploring this possibility. I found suggested software like DiskDigger, Dumpster, Recuva.

Maybe try one of those? Hopefully you'll be able to get your data back.

I tried 3 different ones so far, none delivered. The first needed root - without, it found the 8 photos that I took since the catastrophic loss. The other two just managed to find photos, that I moved into another album/folder. No sign of the actual deleted ones.. I feel levels of resignation rising

Oh no I'm sorry. Is your storage still the same amount that it was before? If the storage is the same it could mean the pictures are still there and just not visible somehow.

I absolutely cannot tell how much storage was used with all the photos still present.

Hol' up. I just realized there's a folder I created in on of those seemingly failed apps - one aborting with an error to be specific. And there are indeed some gone pictures. A new hope.

That sounds promising! Hopefully you'll be able to find the rest of the pictures too