Photos have disappeared from gallery

K
K.
User
I am reopening this thread. Samsung seems to have removed it.
Pics have been randomly disappearing from phone galleries, in some cases precious wedding photos, vacation pics, but also evidence photos for lawsuits.
The Samsung support drones had no better suggestions than to backup your pics online. The poinylt is though: PHOTOS SHOULD NOT JUST DISAPPEAR FROM PHONE MEMORY!!!

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
    Es geht darum, die Community auf eine Gefahr bei Samsung Betriebssysteme aufmerksam zu machen. Samsung hat ja bereits bewiesen, dass sie nich helfen wollen.

Das war jetzt schon ein paar Mal ein Thema, die Fotos waren dann aber meistens noch im Papierkorb zu finden. Oder es betrifft User die Fotos auf der SD Karte abspeichern und diese nicht in eine Cloud synchronisieren. Und eine ganz große Baustelle sind aktuell Fotos aus WhatsApp weil WhatsApp die Ordnerstruktur verändert hat.

Ach deshalb löscht das Unternehmen also die Unterhaltungen dazu! Das klingt ja nach extrem grobe Fahrlässigkeit mit dem geistigen Eigentum der Nutzer seiner Produkte.

Die haben den Ablageort der Dateien geändert und dadurch funktioniert die Dual WhatsApp nicht mehr. Diese ist aber nie freigegeben worden und die Möglichkeit die die Smartphone Hersteller geschaffen haben wurde nicht berücksichtigt.

Similar threads

C
    Hello, I'm in desperate need for help. My entire gallery disappeared overnight. I use OneDrive as a backup, but they're gone there as well. I also checked my local trash bin and the one OneDrive provides. I don't have Google Photos installed nor use it for backing up. I tried rebooting the phone...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    H
    So today i had to take few pictures and after taking couple of pictures when i went in the gallery i see that all my 5000+ pictures of all folders have been gone. Only the 5 pictures which i took new are shown in the gallery. Even i checked in recycle bin for gallery but no luck... Tried some...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    H
    P
    Hello community, I just got my new Samsung Galaxy S22+ (yeah!) and was easily able to transfer most (why not all of the, really, Samsung?!) settings and apps from my old Huawei Mate 10 Pro with the use of Smart Switch (thanks, Samsung!). Now, is there a way of automatically transfering the...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    P
    M
    To whom it may concern, I have recently upgraded from my trusty note 9 to the new s24 ultra. I cant fail to notice some features I have used daily have been removed from the Always on Display. Im writing this in hope to see them make a return. Features I would like to see readded to the AOD...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    O
    R
    Problem: Apps are crashing soon after opening. I have tried all possible ways with the Samsung agent on the phone but nothing worked. It was also advised by the agent that I should try to do a factory reset but due to the number of apps and the effort to install them again, I do not want to try...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    Zurück
    Oben