Transfer icon-folders from old phone to new Samsung Galaxy S22+?

P
P.
15. Oktober 2022
Hello community,

I just got my new Samsung Galaxy S22+ (yeah!) and was easily able to transfer most (why not all of the, really, Samsung?!) settings and apps from my old Huawei Mate 10 Pro with the use of Smart Switch (thanks, Samsung!).

Now, is there a way of automatically transfering the desktop layout, meaning: all the apps from the app drawer onto the several desktop pages from my old phone to the Samsung one (ideally in the exact same layout like I had it on the Huawei phone)? Particularly, folders with icon-groups, consisting either of apps from the drawer, but, more importantly, links from/to websites, saved onto the desktop?

I have several icon-folders with dozens of links to recepies from an number of websites. If I'd have to recreate them one by one onto the new phone, it'd take hours. There MUST be a better way! Can anyone help, please?

Thanks an best,
Piet

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen bieten praktische Hilfestellungen und Tipps:

Similar threads

S
I just bought a new type C cable for my phone charger from samsung. It can connect to my phone but kinda loose and easy to fall out, unlike my old cable. I wonder why because both my new and old one are products from the official store. 7194345
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
B
Hiii all,Did anyone experienced this my phone battery level went from 40 % to 2%.This should be a problem with the new android. Update result of battery life test from Samsung members app 4602407
Antworten
Aufrufe
W
Hey, i have a broken Galaxy S10e display. The upper 0.5cm of the display are still working, and the phone itself too. I have saved my data on a PC via the findmymobile app to the samsung cloud, but somehow the option to save pictures from the gallery is not available. How can i save pictures...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
J
I bought A53 5g recently and i got all old video from my old phone S20 recorded by same phone at 4K , after i got them all in studio i tried to play them but there something string they played funny played but the frame stopped.can anyone know why...
Antworten
Aufrufe
P
D
Hi guys! I have a gear s3 frontier watch which I bought in the U.S and also a S10+ which i got from the U.S(i currently live in Germany). I recently got the s10+ and when I tried to link my watch to it, it says that there is a reactivation lock(Even after I tried a hard reset on it ) . So, i now...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
Zurück
Oben