Samsung cable doesn't fit the phone (S10lite)

S
S.
User
I just bought a new type C cable for my phone charger from samsung. It can connect to my phone but kinda loose and easy to fall out, unlike my old cable. I wonder why because both my new and old one are products from the official store.

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
It may be that your charging port is clogged up with dirt and needs some cleaning.
This can be done easily by carefully scraping the dirt in the port off with ypur Sim Eject tool or a needle. You should turn your phone off before you start though.

I cleaned and it still conect with my old cable well, but the new one still loose.

Similar threads

W
Hey, i have a broken Galaxy S10e display. The upper 0.5cm of the display are still working, and the phone itself too. I have saved my data on a PC via the findmymobile app to the samsung cloud, but somehow the option to save pictures from the gallery is not available. How can i save pictures...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
A
I got my long waited S22 Ultra yesterday after more that 5 weeks of waiting. Unfortunately I don't have yet the USB C dock charger so I used the old one to charge it. Today I connect it to my laptop with the USB C cable provided in the box, surprise!!! the cable works only on the "charging port"...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
C
I Bought myself a New Phone (Samsung Galaxy A13) because my Old Samsung J6+ Broke and Got really slow and Here Are some Pictures i Took! The Camera is Awesome!!!!! 6923603
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
W
Hallo sir ,Iam using Samsung Galaxy s10 plus for 2 years, it's working good but now I have a problem with Updateing my phone is still in one ui 2.0 and it's not going to bring new updates, I have try everything what I know and what I have saw in YouTube but nan of them work .And my phone camera...
Antworten
Aufrufe
W
G
I am trying to update my android 11 to the new version 12, while living in Germany. I am using a S10 but not getting update (where it says the phone is up to date), but all other S10s in Germany recieved the update.I had bought the phone in Belgium and used it in Afghanistan in the past. This is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
Zurück
Oben