Charge drop from 40 % to 2 %

B
B.
User
Hiii all,Did anyone experienced this my phone battery level went from 40 % to 2%.This should be a problem with the new android.
972937i8240AE2241F0870A?v=v2.png

Update result of battery life test from Samsung members app
972947iB7F85AE357BBC376?v=v2.png

K
Kim
Hey,

Praktische Ratschläge und Lösungen zu deinem Problem:
  • Galaxy Buds2 Pro: Galaxy Wearable App

Galaxy Buds2 Pro: Galaxy Wearable AppIn diesem Hilfe-Video siehst du am Beispiel der Galaxy Buds2 Pro, welche Einstellungen und Funktionen für Ohrhörer die Galaxy Wearable App bietet.
  • HDMI 2.1 Kabel: Alles was Sie wissen müssen

HDMI 2.1 Kabel: Alles was Sie wissen müssenDas Aufkommen von HDMI-Kabeln mit nummerierten Bezeichnungen hat für viel Verunsicherung gesorgt, und es wurde über das Für und Wider von HDMI 2.1-Kabeln diskutiert. In der Praxis weisen die Kabel keine großen Unterschiede auf - bis jetzt. Wir erklären Ihnen den Sinn und Zweck des Nummerierungssystems.
Perhaps it is a battery life problem.
You can check it in the samsung members app. Help--> diagnosis

You can try to calibrate the battery. Discharging to 1 or 2% and charging to 100%. Another option is to contact the Samsung Support.

Before you send a Message to Samsung you can execute Wipe Cache Partition.

It should be a bug concerning Android 12. It might be having trouble identifying which phone or battery capacity your phone has. It only becomes a serious problem if your phone starts turning off at random or when your battery drops like this. I recommend you file a ticket for this issue so Samsung can look into it and assist you! :D :great: