Work Profile blocked by back button

C
C.
User
I'm not sure when it happened, but viewing the all apps screen and switching to the work profile apps is now close to impossible.
The Work Profile button is seemingly behind the back button now, which means every time I try to tap it, it prioritizes the back action over going to the work profile.
From what I've heard, other people experience this issue too and are unsure what could have caused it.
I will attach an image to show what I mean.
586900i2C02403BA09B5524?v=v2.png

Earlier, the Work and Personal tabs used to be above the back button so that they could be clicked without problem.
Any help to reverse whatever I did would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
    Restart I did, no change.
    Reset I would consider the last resort since it's a lot of configuration to redo, so I haven't done that yet.

Hm, ok, I would change to the other gesture again, and then change back

Good idea, but that didn't push them up either *1f61e.png*
    Using the Gesture mode, I can tap it with no problem, switching back to Buttons makes it the same way as in the image, no change.

Then the last option would be to reset your device. Please make a backup before you reset your device.

I'll give that a go once I get the opportunity. Here's hoping that'll fix it :falthand:

Similar threads

F
    So, i have chrome and google on my phone. Both as apps. I use Google to search up things and usually when i open a website, there is a Chrome overlay, which works with Google. What i mean is this overlay. It works with Google together and saves websites that i mark in Google right here ...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    L
    N
    I just bought this phone 2 weeks ago and been using the s pen to draw eversince. Earlier yesterday, i used it and it works fine.. it stayed inside the phone when i put it back. But later on the same day when i use it again, and put it back.. somehow it won't stay inside. It's very loose. I...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    F
    Hello to everyone. short and simple. I have bought the Samsung Crystal UHD 4K TV 55 Inch (GU55AU7179UXZG). It works well, I can also connect with my phone without a problem. The TV is connected to wireless. the problem is: if I turn on the TV back and forth I just hear the tone, but not the...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    S
    J
    Hello, since two weeks I’m not able to charge my phone via an USB-C charger. If I charge it via normal USB it works - but slow. I thought the issue comes from the USB connector module, but after replacing it I still face the same issue. Basically, any charging device with USB-C exit does not...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    R
    Hi, I have a samsung s22, I sent it under warranty 2 times, the first time it didn't turn on, it went into download mode by itself and I sent it to a Samsung service in Poland, they fixed it but they didn't glue the back cover well and scratched the frame several places, I reported the problem...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    Zurück
    Oben