Will Samsung Galaxy A71 gets Android 13 aka OneUI 5

B
B.
User
Hi everyone. I just wanted to ask that will Samsung Galaxy A71 gets android 13 Gelöst! L: Gehe zu Lösung.

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
As the A71 gets 3 major updates, it will get the Android 13 update. It is not yet clear when, however, as there is no update plan for Germany yet.
*edit 19.11.*
According to the update plan, the A71 will receive the update in December 2022
L: Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Da musst du schon warten, bis hier in der App unter der Glocke der Updatefahrplan veröffentlicht wird.

As the A71 gets 3 major updates, it will get the Android 13 update. It is not yet clear when, however, as there is no update plan for Germany yet.
*edit 19.11.*
According to the update plan, the A71 will receive the update in December 2022

Yes, it will! However there is no specific time on when the update is most likely to release. Considering the Android 12 rollout schedule, Galaxy A71 users might get the update around April-ish. I have seen some leaks of the rollout plan and if these are true, Galaxy A71 users might even get it around January if i remember correctly.