Swipe right for Google Discovery does not work ...

G
G.
New Member
26. Mai 2024
1
0
Hi,

I use the new tablet A9 SM X115 (8,7 ") and have problems with the swipe right function. I can not use the news feed by Google Discovery using the swipe right touch function, although the start screen shows the Google Discovery button and this function is enabled there. I already reinstalled the OS and for a while it worked, but a little bit later it didn't work again. Could you help me?

Regards ... Gregor
 
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:

Similar threads

M
I am trying to use my Galaxy Tab S7 as a learning platform with the SKOOVE app, connected to my e-Piano (Roland FP-30X) through a new USB-cable (connecting the USB-Host socket on the e-Piano with the USB-C socket on the tablet). Unfortunately, the MIDI-connection does not seem to function...
Antworten
4
Aufrufe
686
M
F
So, i have chrome and google on my phone. Both as apps. I use Google to search up things and usually when i open a website, there is a Chrome overlay, which works with Google. What i mean is this overlay. It works with Google together and saves websites that i mark in Google right here ...
Antworten
4
Aufrufe
706
L
A
I have 2 problems with my new Galaxy S20+ 5G: 1) for long conversations and the use of the "Mute" function. Because of my work, I have 1 or 2 hours of phone sessions and use my phone to call when I use the call "mute" and leave it for more than 30 minutes, later, if I want to turn off the mute...
Antworten
4
Aufrufe
896
J
M
Hello I would like to make a feature Request which was already tried a couple times and they just went stalledI hope to get at least some recognition and maybe even a statement from the development. I am not really sure if this is even the best place to make a feature request but in case it's...
Antworten
2
Aufrufe
670
M
K
I was super excited when my S24Ultra arrived. It feels luxurious, but quite big for my smaller hands but that's alright.  It has many functions that are amazing and the AI functions are crazy and impressive. What really disappointed me was the camera. I had very HIGH expectations for this one...
Antworten
9
Aufrufe
793
K
Zurück
Oben