Swipe right for Google Discovery does not work ...

G
G.
26. Mai 2024
Hi,

I use the new tablet A9 SM X115 (8,7 ") and have problems with the swipe right function. I can not use the news feed by Google Discovery using the swipe right touch function, although the start screen shows the Google Discovery button and this function is enabled there. I already reinstalled the OS and for a while it worked, but a little bit later it didn't work again. Could you help me?

Regards ... Gregor

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:

Similar threads

M
I am trying to use my Galaxy Tab S7 as a learning platform with the SKOOVE app, connected to my e-Piano (Roland FP-30X) through a new USB-cable (connecting the USB-Host socket on the e-Piano with the USB-C socket on the tablet). Unfortunately, the MIDI-connection does not seem to function...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
F
So, i have chrome and google on my phone. Both as apps. I use Google to search up things and usually when i open a website, there is a Chrome overlay, which works with Google. What i mean is this overlay. It works with Google together and saves websites that i mark in Google right here ...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
A
I have 2 problems with my new Galaxy S20+ 5G: 1) for long conversations and the use of the "Mute" function. Because of my work, I have 1 or 2 hours of phone sessions and use my phone to call when I use the call "mute" and leave it for more than 30 minutes, later, if I want to turn off the mute...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
G
I have a samsung A50 purchased in India. I purchased an Active 2 watch in Germany. I changed my account's region to Germany but I cannot use the Health Monitor app. It says the service is currently not available at my locaton 3433570
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
M
Pumping the beats! I left one of the buds in my pants pocket and they got tossed in the dirty basket. Well, apparently the bud went through a entire wash cycle, with soap, and then it was found in the dryer at the end of the cycle when removing the clothes. Fearing the worse, I popped it in the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
Zurück
Oben