Swipe right for Google Discovery does not work ...

G
G.
26. Mai 2024
Hi,

I use the new tablet A9 SM X115 (8,7 ") and have problems with the swipe right function. I can not use the news feed by Google Discovery using the swipe right touch function, although the start screen shows the Google Discovery button and this function is enabled there. I already reinstalled the OS and for a while it worked, but a little bit later it didn't work again. Could you help me?

Regards ... Gregor

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:

Similar threads

M
I am trying to use my Galaxy Tab S7 as a learning platform with the SKOOVE app, connected to my e-Piano (Roland FP-30X) through a new USB-cable (connecting the USB-Host socket on the e-Piano with the USB-C socket on the tablet). Unfortunately, the MIDI-connection does not seem to function...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
T
So ever since the last update the physical keyboard layout has switche and the keys for ü, ä and ö now print out [, ' and ; instead. I tried to change every kind of laguage setting which could have an effect on this but it didn't change anything. Then after some research I Found that reseting...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
W
I have a problem using it fit keyboard which came with Samsung s6 lite tablet. The keyboard works with laptop but when connected to the tablet it shows USB not supported. Any information how to resolve this will be really helpful 7085873
Antworten
Aufrufe
W
F
So, i have chrome and google on my phone. Both as apps. I use Google to search up things and usually when i open a website, there is a Chrome overlay, which works with Google. What i mean is this overlay. It works with Google together and saves websites that i mark in Google right here ...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
A
While using the tab s7+, I have problems with certain apps to load content even though the internet is connected - premium apps like Netflix and Internet browser work and load all data, while others not specifically developed for the tablet load very slowly especially the thumbnails (adidas...
Antworten
Aufrufe
C
Zurück
Oben