SOME FUNCTIONS MISSING

N
N.
User
I am discovering a lot in my s24 ultra in addition to noisy camera and pale colour. 
1. The performance profile now has only standard and light instead of "optimised" "Maximum" and " High"2. There is no option for "super fast charging" it's only say "fast charging"

3. I typed in #*06# to check my serial number and IMEI numbers and the phone didn't show anything when it is supposed to show S/N and IMEI. 

I believe there're more I have not discovered yet. Did this problems come with the one UI 6.1 update or what, samsung?. Come on!

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
    I can at least say something about two of the three points:
    (1) The performance profiles Standard and Light were already available on the S23 (+/Ultra) and there was no longer a “high performance mode”. So it seems to be intentional. However, I couldn't find any bad performance in the "standard mode" that a faster mode would be necessary.

(3) As far as I know, the codes stopped working properly last year, but the reason is not really clear. You can also look up the IMEI and serial number here:

Settings -> Phone info

To point 2:
    I don't knof if there was a seperate button for super fast charging since I have an A54 5G. Mine shows only "fast charging" but when I use the correct (original usb C type) charger it says "Super Fast charging" when I plug it in

Similar threads

M
    To whom it may concern, I have recently upgraded from my trusty note 9 to the new s24 ultra. I cant fail to notice some features I have used daily have been removed from the Always on Display. Im writing this in hope to see them make a return. Features I would like to see readded to the AOD...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    O
    X
    Hey, I just linked some faces to my contacts with the face recognition feature in the Gallery app. For some images, it asked me if I wanted to link the most recent picture to the contact, but it didn't for already existing contact pictures (even if they were from 2012 *m:1f605.png*). Is there...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    X
    S
    I can't register my earbuds using the Serial Number and the Model Number. It display an error for me saying that the numbers are incorrect. So I decided to contact the support. I first had a chat from the website, but they asked me to send an email to the support which I did ! Themselves they...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    K
    I was super excited when my S24Ultra arrived. It feels luxurious, but quite big for my smaller hands but that's alright.  It has many functions that are amazing and the AI functions are crazy and impressive. What really disappointed me was the camera. I had very HIGH expectations for this one...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    K
    M
    I ordered my S22 Ultra on 19 February with the order number DE220218-73234992 in Graphite color and the order is still stuck at the same order status "Bearbeitung" since then...I have fully paid for the device already and it still hasn't come 5187829
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    T
    Zurück
    Oben