Galaxy watch 2 lte

P
p.
User
Hello Everyone,
Brought a Galaxy watch active 2 from Munich. Do I need a german sim to activate the LTE feature? Right now I have an Italian sim, and when I try to activate the LTE, it says my sim doesn't offer mobile plans.
Please help!
Thanks in advance!!

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
I am not sure, but by some mobile phones you must use the SIM from the countrie where the mobile phone is bought for minimum 5 Minutes with a call.
This Problem i hear now the first time with a watch.

Similar threads

D
Hi guys! I have a gear s3 frontier watch which I bought in the U.S and also a S10+ which i got from the U.S(i currently live in Germany). I recently got the s10+ and when I tried to link my watch to it, it says that there is a reactivation lock(Even after I tried a hard reset on it ) . So, i now...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
B
I am having a problem. I have a US LG phone, and a US galaxy active watch 2, but I live in Germany, and I cannot get it to locate my German T-Mobile network. Both the phone and the watch are unlocked from the US Cellular companies Help!! 2057946
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
H
Hello guys. First of all sorry for writing in English here.So I just got my Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm lte. Its amazing but facing a big issue. I am not able to receive calls while using LTE. when I'm connected to the phone with the Bluetooth everything works normal. as soon as I turn...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
M
Hello all, I have a doubt, hope you can help me. I bought a new galaxy watch 4 last day, it's my first smart watch, and my friends are suggesting me to get a glass protector. Is it really needed for this watch? anyone experienced with the same topic in any of galaxy watched. I think this watch...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
K
Hello, i have recently bought Samsung galaxy watch 3 BT. I am using Note10+ . Now when i am trying to search for the wifi, it is able to search all the wifi around me expect my wifi. I tried resetting it but this hasn't solved my problem. Can you please guide me. Thank you. 2492057
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
Zurück
Oben