One UI Beta for S21 ultra

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
In germany there is currently only a beta for the s23 series.

In the past we only had the beta for the latest S series. So I wouldn't expect a beta for the S21 in Germany.

Is it still possible to sign up for the beta? Got my S23 Ultra recently but don't have the usual Beta Notification or anything like that here in the Members App.

If you have a unbranded s23 (a German version) and there a free places in the beta program, you will see a banner in the members App where you could regestrie for the beta. Other ways are not possible.

Similar threads

S
Is there a possibility that I can create a Quick Share shortcut for the app. It really bothers me that it's not easy to open my Quickshare app if I haven't uploaded anything without going to my settings. My goal is to create a shortcut for the app on my homescreen just like there is one for...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
I
Samsung startet One UI 6 Beta-Programm für Galaxy S23-Nutzer*innen Aber dieser Link funktioniert bei mir nicht 7957816
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
P
Can't find expert raw for my galaxy s21 ultra on galaxy store. 4924131
Antworten
Aufrufe
U
D
Hello guys,I live in Germany I tried so many times to have the new beta but sadly no luck . I go to the picture I click there then I see the unroll i also click there and I wait for 10 minutes and more then I check if there's any update but no luck . Can anyone please tell me what am missing or...
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
D
Die neue Version sieht gut aus und funktioniert auf S20+. Die erste mögliche One UI 5.1-App steht jetzt zum Download bereit! First possible One UI 5.1 app is now available for download! Viel Spaß. 6735827
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
Zurück
Oben