ui3 beta update

D
d.
User
Hello guys,I live in Germany I tried so many times to have the new beta but sadly no luck .
I go to the picture I click there then I see the unroll i also click there and I wait for 10 minutes and more then I check if there's any update but no luck .
Can anyone please tell me what am missing or what I have to do?
Thanks

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:
hello, the beta only have a few places. when you have a smartphone from the S20 seria, normally its possible to use the beta, but in the moment the beta is totally full ‍*2642.png* bad luck for you in the moment

thank you so much for your help and your support now I understand why and your answer was so helpful

Similar threads

E
Hey Guys, for some time now I am trying to log in a card into the samsung wallet but I certainly am not old enaugh as Samsung teils me so I came here with a question: Is there any way to get Samsung pay under the age of 18 (in Germany). Would really love to hear some good anders and thank y'all...
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
S
I´m using Samsung Notes on my Tab S7 for school and i really like the app. However a HUGE problem i have is not being able to lock Pictures / Scans in place so it doesnt accidentally select and move them when i try to write on them. I´ve been reading a lot of reviews of people requesting this...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
X
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the name that appears when I right a review for an app in the galaxy store? When I write a review it is associated with a username in the galaxy app store and I've tried everything but I couldn't find a way to change it! 5989610
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
D
Hi guys! I own a samsung s10+ which I bought in the U.S and i currently live in Germany. I am trying to link my PayPal account (created in Germany) to my samsung pay account but it says that there is an error that occurs and prevents the linkage from happening. My samsung pay app displays...
Antworten
Aufrufe
I
M
Good evening everyone, I have a problem with my Samsung account and Spotify. I accidentally unlinked Spotify from my Samsung account. However, now I want to link Spotify again, but the message comes up every time: Samsung account already exists in the account manager. Can anyone help me how to...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
Zurück
Oben