Observed problems in security patch of 1st March 2023

A
A.
User
Recently I updated my Samsung S22 ultra.
I have observed two problems.

1- Battery never charged beyond 85% of total capacity. At least it shows that way even charging it for 40 min. Before phone was charging to 100% within 30 min.

2- Audio of the phone is distorted ,on running videos.

Following is the software version installed on my s22 ultra.

1576580iA9F4CDBAF0A6F4C3?v=v2.jpg

This kind of updates at least not expected on ultra premium smartphones.

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
Maybe the 85% is because of the battery protection feature in the settings. To deactivate, go to settings》device care》battery》more battery settings 》tap "protect battery" to deactivate.
I hope that helps.

You are right..setting is updated in my phone..thanks for the help.

First of all, I would like to welcome you to the community. You could already solve one of your problems with the tip from L: @Gahabriiel. :great:

In order for your smartphone to regain full functionality, I would suggest the following.

As a final step, which should be carried out after each system update/initial setup, the options "Wipe Cache Partition" and then "Repair Apps" should be run in Recovery Mode.

To do this, switch off the smartphone. Connect to the running PC/Notebook/Games Console/USB connection TV via USB-C cable.

Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up button on the smartphone until the logo appears and Recovery Mode starts.

From there select the options above. Use the volume up and down button to control and use the power button to select and confirm Run.

With these measures you remove data garbage from the smartphone, which can lead to malfunctions.

Care should be taken when executing these functions as wrong option can lead to data loss.

If this solves your problem, there is another option for optimization.

Have a look here.
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/samsung-quot-good-guardians-quot-toolsammlu...