Mask Face ID for S22

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:

Similar threads

L
Hi. I can't seem to register my Samsung S22 Ultra to get the free Galaxy Buds pro. I have bought my phone after the 24th of February and when I click on the recommended link it just take me to the same page... 5027919
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
J
L: Galaxy S22 Ultra hello everyone, i have just switched from apple a couple of weeks ago. I bought this phone since it was the flagship of samsung, however ever since i switched i was never satisfied with anything from this device. I am an esports player and some of these issues are really...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
E
Hi everybody I need one info because I am having s22 ultra already 3 months and before 20 days when I wanted to unlock phone shortly I saw like some screen issue. It was green screen with pixels and lines showen but very shoetly like one second like some kind of deffect a hole screen and than it...
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
D
We've been promised and waiting for months now, still stuck on Bixby. Can we please get an official statement on when it will finally be released? 4473174
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
L
Hallo Samsung Community , Gibt es einen Weg seine Apps generell per Face ID zu entsperren oder bin ich immer auf Fingerabdruck angewiesen wie zum Beispiel bei der Banken App ect ? Danke im vorraus Greetings *1f44b.png* 5987249
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
Zurück
Oben