Info

E
e.
User
Hi everybody
I need one info because I am having s22 ultra already 3 months and before 20 days when I wanted to unlock phone shortly I saw like some screen issue. It was green screen with pixels and lines showen but very shoetly like one second like some kind of deffect a hole screen and than it was gone and today again but two times cery shortly when I am unlocking the phone.Can somebody say me maybe what is it and if happened to somebody.Thanky you all *1f44b.png**1f44b.png*

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
    Sofern das Problem nicht durch einen Sturz entstanden ist, würde ich das Gerät einschicken. Wenn das Problem von Werk aus existierte, sollte die Garantie die Reparatur abdecken.
    Wenn du das Gerät bei Samsung im Onlineshop gekauft haben, würde ich zuerst den Support kontaktieren. Wenn du es bei einem anderen Händler gekauft hast, würde ich den Händler kontaktieren.

Danke Nein, mein Handy ist in diesen 3 Monaten noch nie runtergefallen, es wurde in Frankfurt im 02 Laden gekauft

Similar threads

B
    Hi all, so i just got my hand on my S22 Ultra two days ago, and i cant say im satisfy with it. Bought it new form Samsung direct, but since i received it, it has frozen twice and had to be forced to reset, i also cant get a few gesture features to work, like the screenschot one. Is there anyone...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    U
    A
    My Google wallet stopped working when I got in the beta tester, but now it seems like I have the final version from the one ui 5 and the wallet still doesn't work. Anyone with the same problem? Any solution? 6289296
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    E
    M
    Hello, Today I wanted to track the listening level of my Galaxy Buds 2 Pro and was a bit confused as to why there was no info from the previous days which used to exist. However, by scrolling down in time, I found my data from the last days back in time on the 17th and 18th of December 2022. How...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    R
    Hi, I have a samsung s22, I sent it under warranty 2 times, the first time it didn't turn on, it went into download mode by itself and I sent it to a Samsung service in Poland, they fixed it but they didn't glue the back cover well and scratched the frame several places, I reported the problem...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    R
    W
    I noticed when im playing games that the screen ocassionally gets unresponsive like, when i swipe it takes more time to register than ususal. Its not only in games but in general. This happened to me several times and i know no way on how to fix this. 8428870
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    Zurück
    Oben