Unresponsive screen

W
W.
User
I noticed when im playing games that the screen ocassionally gets unresponsive like, when i swipe it takes more time to register than ususal. Its not only in games but in general. This happened to me several times and i know no way on how to fix this.

K
Kim
Hey,

Das sollte dir weiterhelfen:
  • Android: Screen Mirroring

Android: Screen MirroringDank Android Screen Mirroring ist es möglich, Inhalte von einem Android-Gerät auf andere Geräte zu übertragen. Dieser Artikel erklärt, wie es funktioniert.

Similar threads

N
Hello dear readers, Today I saw that my friend has more edge lightning options than me (See photo). I have the Samsung Galaxy A54 5G phone which was released on may this year My friend has way more options, and I wanted to ask you: do you also have only these like me or do you have more? Is...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
C
I'm not sure when it happened, but viewing the all apps screen and switching to the work profile apps is now close to impossible. The Work Profile button is seemingly behind the back button now, which means every time I try to tap it, it prioritizes the back action over going to the work...
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
D
Hello Everyone! Good day! Has any Galaxy - S22ultra user faced screen freeze issue? I have encountered freeze for 3 times now. Screen was hung when I tried to open the phone. L: Galaxy S22 Ultra . This is really disappointing. 5042944
Antworten
Aufrufe
D
L
Hi. I can't seem to register my Samsung S22 Ultra to get the free Galaxy Buds pro. I have bought my phone after the 24th of February and when I click on the recommended link it just take me to the same page... 5027919
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
E
Hi everybody I need one info because I am having s22 ultra already 3 months and before 20 days when I wanted to unlock phone shortly I saw like some screen issue. It was green screen with pixels and lines showen but very shoetly like one second like some kind of deffect a hole screen and than it...
Antworten
Aufrufe
E
Zurück
Oben