kann nicht videos von Samsung 20 auf PC importieren

M
M.
User
Hallo, kann mit jemand helfen. Ich habe einen Samsung Galaxy 20. Ich mache ein Video dann importiere ich es auf PC. Bis jetzt hat es funkzioniert. Seit gestern bekomme ich die Meldung `A device attached to the system is not functioning' und Error copying File pr Folder'

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:
Wie bist du denn bisher vorgegangen?
Mit Smart Switch schon probiert?
Oder einfach das Smartphone als Speichermedium am PC angeschlossen und dann Drag and Drop?

Similar threads

A
Dear all, I Bought Samsung S20 ultra last year, By mistake i drop my device and Front/back glass are broken regarding this i went to near by service Center Köln, Germany to get my service repaired and after a week i received a call from samsung service center that they cannot repair my device...
Antworten
Aufrufe
A
R
I am not able to access the details of my SS cloud data summarized on Samsung Cloud with an PC only. If I click on "Gallery", or "Other Synced Data", a verification notification is sent, that I can only access with a modern mobile Samsung device logged into the same account. My SM-T595...
Antworten
Aufrufe
R
L
Hallo Leute, Ich habe ein Problem mit meinem Galaxy S9+. Und zwar wird bei mir in den Eigenen Dateien eine Datei angezeigt in der Irgendwas steht wie z.B.: Galaxy S10+ 5G (Developer Version). Wieß jemand was das sein könnte ??? Link: content://0@media/external/file/43178 Text i.d. Datei: This...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
D
We just purchased a new refrigerator (RL36T600CSA/EG) from MediaMarkt.de (on 21. 05.21). The device was delivered to us at about 8:30am yesterday and we let it stand for up to 7 hours. After switching connecting it to power source at around 4:15pm, as directed in the manual, we set it to the...
Antworten
Aufrufe
G
U
My name is utkarsh modi and I am really sorry if I will be use harsh word but this is really serious issue . I am really disappointed with your phone quality and customer service. I purchased a Samsung s20+ phone in November 2020. As a first purchased with Samsung I was really cared about my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
B
Zurück
Oben