New refrigerator RL36T600CSA/EG constantly working at highest power level

D
d.
User
We just purchased a new refrigerator (RL36T600CSA/EG) from MediaMarkt.de (on 21. 05.21). The device was delivered to us at about 8:30am yesterday and we let it stand for up to 7 hours. After switching connecting it to power source at around 4:15pm, as directed in the manual, we set it to the lowest temperature (1°C and -23°C) and left it to cool down by letting the motor run smoothly and then letting the device regulate down to the set temperature. The device was spaced away from anything (walls) with at least 7cm on the side and 10 cm at the back (see attached images).
However, after about 7 hours, the device was still running at its highest power (which was quite loud) which was strange, because the inside of the fridge was already at the set temperature. We did not let that bother us, we reset the cooling temperature to the recommended values (2° and -18° C) and put in our things. It is almost 20 hours after we switched on this device for the first time and the fridge is still working at its highest power. When the fridge resumes functioning, one can audibly hear the motor starting with low power level and in less than 15 seconds, it revs up and goes to the highest power becoming quite loud in the process.
I have checked the meter twice now and the counter is running faster with this device in comparison to when we had the RL36T670CSA, despite that they are both Class C energy level.
Is it possible the thermostat of this supposedly new refrigerator is broken? Or is there something else that could be wrong? Any help will seriously be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
625115i0A87A024943DF4F8?v=v2.jpg

625116i1D0E9798238A4042?v=v2.jpg

625117iC246984070858644?v=v2.jpg

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
  • Samsung Wireless PowerShare: Funktion und Verwendung

Samsung Wireless PowerShare: Funktion und VerwendungSeit der Einführung des Samsung Galaxy S10 bietet Samsung die Funktion Samsung Wireless PowerShare an. In diesem Leitfaden werfen wir einen Blick darauf, was diese Funktion bietet, und geben Anleitungen, wie sie zu verwenden ist.
Kannst auch auf Deutsch schreiben, kann eh kein Englisch.
Was sagt Media Markt?
Hast Du eine Garantie Verlängerung Dir gegönnt?