Home Screen watch face

M
M.
User
Recently got the s24 Ultra and it is amazing! So I've now set up my lock and AOD with a nice watch and widgets. Is there any way I can add the same style watch on the home screen? I only get weird options for the watch on the home screen.

Thank you

true?v=v2.jpg

true?v=v2.jpg

true?v=v2.jpg

  

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Lösungen und Anleitungen können dir bei der Problemlösung behilflich sein:

Similar threads

M
I preorder the S24 Ultra but forgot to put watch 6 in the cart and the reference number. is there any chance I can get watch 6 or should I cancel the order and re-order it again? help me as soon as possible 9021836
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
F
HiI want to have google home page on left swipe on my phone's home page. I am using s20 Fe 5g. Currently it's having Samsung free. I also checked the Homescreen settings - there is only one option of Samsung free. Is there a way I can get Google's home page?Any help is appreciated.Thanks 5307220
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
K
I was super excited when my S24Ultra arrived. It feels luxurious, but quite big for my smaller hands but that's alright.  It has many functions that are amazing and the AI functions are crazy and impressive. What really disappointed me was the camera. I had very HIGH expectations for this one...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
X
Hey, I just linked some faces to my contacts with the face recognition feature in the Gallery app. For some images, it asked me if I wanted to link the most recent picture to the contact, but it didn't for already existing contact pictures (even if they were from 2012 *m:1f605.png*). Is there...
Antworten
Aufrufe
X
M
To whom it may concern, I have recently upgraded from my trusty note 9 to the new s24 ultra. I cant fail to notice some features I have used daily have been removed from the Always on Display. Im writing this in hope to see them make a return. Features I would like to see readded to the AOD...
Antworten
Aufrufe
O
Zurück
Oben