Google Home page

F
F.
User
HiI want to have google home page on left swipe on my phone's home page. I am using s20 Fe 5g. Currently it's having Samsung free. I also checked the Homescreen settings - there is only one option of Samsung free. Is there a way I can get Google's home page?Any help is appreciated.Thanks

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
The Google Feed is available for models S21 and newer. As far as I know, this feature is not available for the S20 series. You would have to try a solution with a different launcher. For example with the Nova launcher.

Thanks for replying.
But I saw some posts on the internet saying that s20 models also support google home page with the one ui4.1 update. Some even recommended to factory reset if the feature is not showing up in the home page settings. I would like to confirm with someone (s20 user) whether it's true.
Thanks

On my S20 FE 5G it is not possible to use another service than Samsung Fee. Maybe as a workarround you can use the sidekey to start Chrome with the Google homepage.
1134957iA7E39EC09611F797?v=v2.jpg

1134958i92DB351FB0930DB0?v=v2.jpg

Another solution is the Google App, works similar to the Google Feed

Definitely, but would have been nice if it was on left swipe on home screen haha

Benutze ganz einfach das Google Suche Widget. Da kannst du in den Einstellungen Google Discover aktivieren.

Similar threads

P
I bought this S20 on previous week and the screen on time is 3 or 4 hrs. I am only using whatsapp, Instagram and spotify. I had already changed the Hz into 60 but there is no change. Is there any suggestion? #s20 #lowbatterylife 2071269
Antworten
Aufrufe
S
M
Recently got the s24 Ultra and it is amazing! So I've now set up my lock and AOD with a nice watch and widgets. Is there any way I can add the same style watch on the home screen? I only get weird options for the watch on the home screen. Thank you      9127990
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
F
So, i have chrome and google on my phone. Both as apps. I use Google to search up things and usually when i open a website, there is a Chrome overlay, which works with Google. What i mean is this overlay. It works with Google together and saves websites that i mark in Google right here ...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
I
Hello, I have recently bought a new Samsung Galaxy M32 phone and I'm having a sound problem. When I play music using wired headphones, there is a constant clicking noise on the background and it keeps playing until the music is stopped! I don't know how to get rid of it, please can someone help...
Antworten
Aufrufe
I
F
Hi, quick question; before I updated to android 10, I had a Smarthings device panel directly in my Notificationcenter. It showed a seperate icon vor every connected device along with its battery status and a little extra button for smartview. I loved that feature! I could see how much battery...
Antworten
Aufrufe
F
Zurück
Oben