Low Battery life

P
p.
User
I bought this S20 on previous week and the screen on time is 3 or 4 hrs. I am only using whatsapp, Instagram and spotify. I had already changed the Hz into 60 but there is no change. Is there any suggestion? #s20 #lowbatterylife

K
Kim
Hey,

Folgende Anleitungen sind nützlich und könnten dir bei der Bewältigung des Problems helfen:
    try to aktivste adaptive Energysavings in the settings.
    otherwise try to contact the Service.

are you Using dark mode on your Phone?
    and adaptive brightness?
    because instagram, WhatsApp when used in light Mode, the screen is Using more Energy than in dark mode.
    Spotify is Using more Power when your Phone is searching much for Networks.
    if your Network is low the more Power the Phone needs to keep the Connection stable

Depending on what i Do with the Phone in that time normally i have a daily sot between 5 and 10 hours

I have the same screen on time on my S20 plus.
    There is absolutely nothing that you can do about it.

Similar threads

F
    HiI want to have google home page on left swipe on my phone's home page. I am using s20 Fe 5g. Currently it's having Samsung free. I also checked the Homescreen settings - there is only one option of Samsung free. Is there a way I can get Google's home page?Any help is appreciated.Thanks 5307220
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    F
    I have my s20 FE 5g for about a week now and i think theres sonething wrong with the Battery. I can barely get over 4h SOT with light usage. Ive seen posts about bad Battery drain on these devices but none were as bad as this. The Device came with One UI 3.1 so i dont know if it would be better...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    P
    Hello, I bought S22 ultra few days back. It is brand new. After setting up the device it got many updates and the latest update is One UI 6 based on android 14. I have seen significanr battery draining. For example if I charge it full then unplug it, in the morning I see 19% charge is already...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    U
    U
    My name is utkarsh modi and I am really sorry if I will be use harsh word but this is really serious issue . I am really disappointed with your phone quality and customer service. I purchased a Samsung s20+ phone in November 2020. As a first purchased with Samsung I was really cared about my...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    A
    I have 2 problems with my new Galaxy S20+ 5G: 1) for long conversations and the use of the "Mute" function. Because of my work, I have 1 or 2 hours of phone sessions and use my phone to call when I use the call "mute" and leave it for more than 30 minutes, later, if I want to turn off the mute...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    J
    Zurück
    Oben